I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AOA Iceman got killed by Nightcrawler by getting pushed into a furnace. Lol at Iceman being a threat.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that movie was :lawd::ohlawd:

jean grey may be the most ambiguous hallucination ever depicted... because if you really stop and think about it.... :lupe:

oh, and the AFTER CREDITS :myman:

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
I thought the movie was a mess

:manny:

There were a few good scenes. But it got a little comic booky by the end. And that female viper villain was pretty corny, I thought I was watching Poison Ivy from Batman Forever

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought the movie was a mess

:manny:

There were a few good scenes. But it got a little comic booky by the end. And that female viper villain was pretty corny, I thought I was watching Poison Ivy from Batman Forever

It's a comic book movie about a comic book character :wtf:

This isn't Inception or Shutter Island or Citizan Kane.

Movie was way better than Ironman, that at least can be said

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I have a hard time swallowing the fact that he couldnt tell it was mysterio who tricked him into killing off his whole crew, The Hulk Family in Old Man Logan I could see as a possibillity in the future one day bruce is just going to say fukk it then hook up with she hulk to create some hills have eyes trailer trash hulk offspring

Hulk_Gang_(Earth-90210).jpg

I thought the Mysterio attack was great cuz Wolverine doesn't usually fight Mysterio so he didn't know what to look for. Also I could have sworn they said that Mysterio's illusions trick all the senses meaning they even smelled like the actual villians so Wolverine couldn't tell who was real anyway. Old Man Logan is one of my fav stories.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
It's a comic book movie about a comic book character :wtf:

This isn't Inception or Shutter Island or Citizan Kane.

Movie was way better than Ironman, that at least can be said

I wanted a gritty, dark, violent movie with Wolverine fighting samurai.

Instead I got a climax with a lizard girl in green tights licking people and making their faces burn.

:yeshrug:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I did sum quik research and saw Jubilee was a damn Omega Power Mutant or w/e:laff:...sounds like sum made up shyt to allow less fortunate mutants to shine who wouldn't shine otherwise...folks talkin bout what he got potential to do:childplease: I can't imagine too many scenarios where wolverine can die:heh:...freeze him in a glacier if you want to,ice man will get old and die eventually,wolverine will just be discovered or released by global warming not lookin a day older:youngsabo:.

Jubilee? ..an Omega? :patrice: I'll Look Into It little later..:heh: ...but uh, yeah... Later. :yeshrug: