I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just left the theater...flashes of greatness...but its just q solid flick...theres some twists that didnt really add up but i guess they tied it up in the end...

I'mma just say it again...

Sentinels? Sentinels my nugga?

Yes that is true, but I can't front, this movie to me was dope to the point that it did outshine the dumb parts or even parts I per thought were corny in the trailer ala the part on top of the train he was flying.

I thought that was gonna be dumb but seeing the final product and how it was put together it was dope

Yes..... Sentinels :ohlawd:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Just saw it better than first wolverine 8/10

Yes, now that my high is coming down from the movie.

The only thing I will say for peeps to take with a grain of salt for my opinion is, I did walk into this movie with an extremely low opinion. Can't front, I thought it was gonna be trash and was ready to troll and hate on this movie heavy. But it surprisingly highly exceeded my expectation. Hugh is fukking wolverine too, cuz I was ready to call him :flabbynsick: but I can't. I have no real hate for this film and even the minor plotholes and bs I can overlook

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Story was great but I could tell ending from the beginning. This is kind of more Logan than wolverine at first then he becomes wolverine again. My only thing is since he was Logan he didnt have same demeanor as wolverine from cartoon and shyt.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I did sum quik research and saw Jubilee was a damn Omega Power Mutant or w/e:laff:...sounds like sum made up shyt to allow less fortunate mutants to shine who wouldn't shine otherwise...folks talkin bout what he got potential to do:childplease: I can't imagine too many scenarios where wolverine can die:heh:...freeze him in a glacier if you want to,ice man will get old and die eventually,wolverine will just be discovered or released by global warming not lookin a day older:youngsabo:.

Wolverine can be killed by suffocation/drowning.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I can't bring myself to watch another x-men movie with wolverine getting a lot of screen time. :manny:

Between X-Men Origins being so bad and X-Men First Class being so good, I can't fukk with wolverine like that no more.

Na bruh, this movie this movie was really good though. Give it a chance

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the movie was dope as fukk!!!
2dkbc0p.gif