I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

mr x

Superstar
Daps
:ohlawd:

On a side note, Disney acquisition of Marvel only means cheesier movies. Iron Man 2-3, Thor, Avengers... totally did Marvel and the comic heads/fans of the cartoons a disservice.

Shiits Little Mermaid status.

We need more blood, guts and blown up nuts.

so you mean you ain't gonna check out the marvel/phineas and ferb crossover? Perry gonna smack the shyt outta red skull :russ:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Trailers haave made this Movie look Lame already and I like Wolverine's Origin Story. Can't say that Wolverine is Overrated but he's not my Marvel Favorite either, he's Favored by others that don't know Comics as the Readers do. I'm heavily hoping that this Movie is much better than what the Trailers & TV Spots have been Promoting it to be. If I see another Out Of Place Face like Will.I.Am in this shyt though, I may walk out to save myself the Mistake of watching another Made Up Character exist in an Environment of True Characters. Logan deserved better in that 1st Movie but they ruined Deadpool for a lot of People too so if this 1 isn't any good then they may just have to put The Weapon X Story to an End.:whoa:No Striker

Will.I.Am's character wasn't made up though. Granted, he (Will.I.Am) still had no business being in the movie, lol.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's done a decent job overall. It's a tough character to bring to life imo. I can't really think of anyone who woulda done a better job, maybe an unknown. Also if it ain't Rated R it's never completely gonna be Wolverine :manny:
But considering the cards he's been dealt I think Jackman has been good. He could look a bit more rugged tho, looks too clean. You dont get the alcoholic/smoking vibe from him enough.
c/s

Jackman has been good considering all of the politics in hollywood. And I don't think he's been completely pussified like dude implied. He got gully in X2. I mean, he's killed on screen.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
As far as who can beat who It's actually true. Iceman is an omega level mutant who can't be killed and is a planet buster when used to his full potential.

Dude really is an Omega Level Mutant. :wow:

Not To Be fukked With.:sadcam:

Valid Point.:whew:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Dude really is an Omega Level Mutant. :wow:

Not To Be fukked With.:sadcam:

Valid Point.:whew:
he was a beast in AOA, he froze cats at the molecular level sp now it sucks to see how he jobs in the current univerese he should be able to take out the red hulk with ease

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Let me know if the movie is any good. Rotten Tomatoes is throwing me off. I want to think it is going to be shyt because of the trailers. But people are saying it is a good movie.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
RT always comes out with the good reviews first then its a quick decline from there

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Yeah Wolverine would get killed fukking with Iceman. He is an Omega Level Mutant who is afraid of becoming a true Omega Level. AOA Iceman was over here wrecking the Uncanny X-Force team by himself.
I would say kill, if he can pull that sh1t on deadpool and have wade live logan should have no problem coming back