I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I think he's done a decent job overall. It's a tough character to bring to life imo. I can't really think of anyone who woulda done a better job, maybe an unknown. Also if it ain't Rated R it's never completely gonna be Wolverine :manny:
But considering the cards he's been dealt I think Jackman has been good. He could look a bit more rugged tho, looks too clean. You dont get the alcoholic/smoking vibe from him enough.

It is a very Difficult Character to bring to Life and keep it's Fans completely satisfied but something about Hugh that just doesn't say Wolverine. He's a Good Actor but probably not the Best Choice for this. I'm not Complaining all that much to make an Argument because Wolverine isn't my Main Guy but I do Care that he gets at least a Decent Portrayal of himself in these Huge Movies.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I think he's done a decent job overall. It's a tough character to bring to life imo. I can't really think of anyone who woulda done a better job, maybe an unknown. Also if it ain't Rated R it's never completely gonna be Wolverine :manny:
But considering the cards he's been dealt I think Jackman has been good. He could look a bit more rugged tho, looks too clean. You dont get the alcoholic/smoking vibe from him enough.

It is a very Difficult Character to bring to Life and keep it's Fans completely satisfied but something about Hugh that just doesn't say Wolverine. He's a Good Actor but probably not the Best Choice for this. I'm not Complaining all that much to make an Argument because Wolverine isn't my Main Guy but I do Care that he gets at least a Decent Portrayal of himself in these Huge Movies.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
going to see it tonight at midnight.
my cousin works at the esquire and has seen it twice.
said it's one of the best superhero films ever made.
I respect his judgement seeing as how he's a film buff
like myself.
2dkbc0p.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Im still a wolverine fan, hes got a dope rougues gallery, cyber, sabetooth, omega red and lady deathstrike