I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
this looks pretty good off the trailers. have a feeling this is gonna be slept on a bit but could end up being the best superhero movie of the year.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
The Trailers haave made this Movie look Lame already and I like Wolverine's Origin Story. Can't say that Wolverine is Overrated but he's not my Marvel Favorite either, he's Favored by others that don't know Comics as the Readers do. I'm heavily hoping that this Movie is much better than what the Trailers & TV Spots have been Promoting it to be. If I see another Out Of Place Face like Will.I.Am in this shyt though, I may walk out to save myself the Mistake of watching another Made Up Character exist in an Environment of True Characters. Logan deserved better in that 1st Movie but they ruined Deadpool for a lot of People too so if this 1 isn't any good then they may just have to put The Weapon X Story to an End.:whoa:No Striker

Daps
Reppin
watching it tomorrow night. I loved wolverine as a kid, dissapointed with the last movie but im hyped up for this.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This movies runtime is 2 hours and 16 minutes...watch this shyt become the best superhero movie since Dark Knight returns

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Real Talk: Do you Guys really like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine though?:patrice:

Maybe that's the Problem? Had A Spark When He Started But Now... :manny:

He's No-Where-Near-Any-Way-Like The Wolverine in the Comics or even the Cartoon.

Jackman has so far shown us The Ultimate p*ssy Version of Logan with %70 of his Screen Time in all of those X-Men Movies. I can't even put all the Blame on him though, it's like Marvel and whomever they're Working with for Wolverine just refuse to give us the Real Wolverine because it wouldn't be able to be Marketed as something for Kids, like Stark with Disney. Too Many Rules, can't Decapitate just everybody..only Bosses, but no Blood.:why:

I've never really %100 like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is what I'm saying.:manny:
Bub:birdman:

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
Real Talk: Do you Guys really like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine though?:patrice:

Maybe that's the Problem? Had A Spark When He Started But Now... :manny:

He's No-Where-Near-Any-Way-Like The Wolverine in the Comics or even the Cartoon.

Jackman has so far shown us The Ultimate p*ssy Version of Logan with %70 of his Screen Time in all of those X-Men Movies. I can't even put all the Blame on him though, it's like Marvel and whomever they're Working with for Wolverine just refuse to give us the Real Wolverine because it wouldn't be able to be Marketed as something for Kids, like Stark with Disney. Too Many Rules, can't Decapitate just everybody..only Bosses, but no Blood.:why:

I've never really %100 like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is what I'm saying.:manny:
Bub:birdman:
I think he's done a decent job overall. It's a tough character to bring to life imo. I can't really think of anyone who woulda done a better job, maybe an unknown. Also if it ain't Rated R it's never completely gonna be Wolverine :manny:
But considering the cards he's been dealt I think Jackman has been good. He could look a bit more rugged tho, looks too clean. You dont get the alcoholic/smoking vibe from him enough.

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
You mean SaberWolf? Stupid motherfukker.

:ohlawd:

On a side note, Disney acquisition of Marvel only means cheesier movies. Iron Man 2-3, Thor, Avengers... totally did Marvel and the comic heads/fans of the cartoons a disservice.

Shiits Little Mermaid status.

We need more blood, guts and blown up nuts.

Last edited: