I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
are u schizophrenic? so instead of admitting u messed up u are now trying to make out that wasnt a facetious remark :stopitslime:clearly u were so eager to try and be clever u poorly read my post :rudy:
weak excuse
Weak excuse? He never had any reason to fight anybody. Ever. Then he has to go up against the greatest military minds of Krypton who just got the same fukking superpowers as himself?

Yeah. Total cakewalk :mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Weak excuse? He never had any reason to fight anybody. Ever
He never had any reason to fly either but all it took was one stumble and he was good to go :rudy:.Lets quit it with the bs they made most of the movie a super bar fight to anchor the humanized bullcrap they were trying simple as.And for that the action got repetitive real quick.Hell the flashbacks showed him realizing he had x-ray vision and superhearing.I cant recall one time in the action scenes were they found a cool way to incorporate this.So just stop it
I just got back from seeing it, what a waste of fukking money.
Only if you watched it in 3D,and if you cant give it some merit for being far superior to the turd of a movie that preceded it then your opinion comes off :troll:ish

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
He never had any reason to fly either but all it took was one stumble and he was good to go :rudy:.Lets quit it with the bs they made most of the movie a super bar fight to anchor the humanized bullcrap they were trying simple as.And for that the action got repetitive real quick.Hell the flashbacks showed him realizing he had x-ray vision and superhearing.I recall one time in the action scenes were they found a cool way to incorporate this.So just stop itOnly if you watched it in 3D,and if you cant give it some merit for being far superior to the turd of a movie that preceded it then your opinion comes off :troll:ish
Flying is a natural ability that he has on Earth. Martial fukking arts and the art of war aren't. Zod was bred for war. So were his people. They trained and lived it their whole lives. THEN they get superpowers?

Yeah, mane. Easy fight. :heh:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
He never had any reason to fly either but all it took was one stumble and he was good to go :rudy:.Lets quit it with the bs they made most of the movie a super bar fight to anchor the humanized bullcrap they were trying simple as.And for that the action got repetitive real quick.Hell the flashbacks showed him realizing he had x-ray vision and superhearing.I recall one time in the action scenes were they found a cool way to incorporate this.So just stop itOnly if you watched it in 3D,and if you cant give it some merit for being far superior to the turd of a movie that preceded it then your opinion comes off :troll:ish
Even if ORIGINS wasn't even made, this film would still suck. Wack period

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Just seen it tonight. Wasnt that impressed but anything was better than the last wolverine movie. And jean titties looked :ohlawd:

That after credits scene :ohmy:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I think MOS and this movie were about the same, I enjoyed them both....but if I had to choose which one is better, my gut feeling is Wolverine

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i saw this over the weekend and it's a dope movie. I think man of steel is the better movie, but wolverine will have more replay value to me. the end of the credits scene have me hyped for the next film:noah:

I just got back from seeing it, what a waste of fukking money.

how so? the story line and action scenes were all great. what more could you ask for.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
are u schizophrenic? so instead of admitting u messed up u are now trying to make out that wasnt a facetious remark :stopitslime:clearly u were so eager to try and be clever u poorly read my post :rudy:
weak excuse
I am curious as to just where you think I messed up because my comment was directly related to you originally saying:
The action scenes and choreography actually looked like some thought went into it

So when I used ingenious (which means clever and original) in regards to the two hands on the samurai sword nonsense exactly where did I fukk up? And what was facetious...my remark, your remarks or the two-hands line in the movie? Because you don't make it clear at all.

And I would chill on the questioning of other people's sanity when you resort to personal attacks just because someone doesn't like the shytty movie you are a slobbering fangirl of.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
i saw this over the weekend and it's a dope movie. I think man of steel is the better movie, but wolverine will have more replay value to me. the end of the credits scene have me hyped for the next film:noah:

how so? the story line and action scenes were all great. what more could you ask for.
It was ok, I guess MARVEL has me spoiled. How much longer does FOX has the rights, damn!!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
She was a man though:huhldup:

And in real life that actor who played the Son was smashing the Mom....
smh its a sick world we livin in....(I already knew the broad was playing a tranny but really tho dude musta been what 19 at least that kid deserves dap:salute: