I'm getting really annoyed with the direction Xbox is headed

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you wouldnt do shyt :scust:you must be one of those people who talk down to light skinned nikkas cus they aint dark

you prolly dont even consider light skinned nikkas to even be black :martin:
You're more than welcome to try me.

:manny:

But the truth is you self Identify as hispanic/latino and you shouldn't be saying nikka.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
You're more than welcome to try me.

:manny:

But the truth is you self Identify as hispanic/latino and you shouldn't be saying nikka.
I self Identify as Blaxican. nothing more nothing less. I dont know hardly any spanish anyway so how could I pass for latino outside of how I look?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I self Identify as Blaxican. nothing more nothing less. I dont know hardly any spanish anyway so how could I pass for latino outside of how I look?
Cool, You're Blaxican. You ain't a nikka. Why are you arguing about this? How important is it for you to call yourself a nikka? :patrice:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Cool, You're Blaxican. You ain't a nikka. Why are you arguing about this? How important is it for you to call yourself a nikka? :patrice:
its the principle of the matter, you cant just come on here calling people out when they aint said shyt to you. especially when you dont know shyt about them. My father is black, there fore I am black. My mother is mexican, there for I am mexican too. I identify as a Blaxican. Black & Mexican.

also

unknown.png

Seems this nikkas in his feelings, callin me white trash and shyt. :yeshrug:I aint even white, but good for you blood.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I find it ironic that 5 years ago everyone was so afraid of kinect spying on them and now we all have amazon echos and googles home's and shyt
They didn't think them boys been caught spying via your cellphone and laptops..which is always on you :snoop:

They straight up Donald trump'd the election is what I've been saying...
Bruh :stop: you need to realize what you are defending. White supremacy, colonization.shyt like that has you today enforcing their view. The slave masters told you nikka was the ugliest word in the English language. What they didn't tell you is they didn't invent the word. That is what we are, Naga's. Embrace who you are or feel negative because they told you to hate yourself. Jedi mind trick, I play no games. I'm sure you will do your Google's, there's much to learn black man, don't expect to learn it at a public schooling institution. Hollaback...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
its the principle of the matter, you cant just come on here calling people out when they aint said shyt to you. especially when you dont know shyt about them. My father is black, there fore I am black. My mother is mexican, there for I am mexican too. I identify as a Blaxican. Black & Mexican.

also

unknown.png

Seems this nikkas in his feelings, callin me white trash and shyt. :yeshrug:I aint even white, but good for you blood.
That's a white man you're talking about. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
aight crackerjack :francis: Keep actin like light skinned nikkas aint allowed to call themselves black. you c00n ass motherfukker
18447594_10155199380583418_6750158335375698815_n.jpg
Want me to drop a pin so you can pull up? :ohhh:

The fact is you self Identify as hispanic, don't look black and feel you need to say nikka this and nikka that to get in touch with your blackness.

Accept who you are and stop false claiming. You're the Colin's tekashi right now.

Be you and be proud of that shyt.

Wete not going to agree to disagree considering what I've had to deal with as a black man. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Want me to drop a pin so you can pull up? :ohhh:

The fact is you self Identify as hispanic, don't look black and feel you need to say nikka this and nikka that to get in touch with your blackness.

Accept who you are and stop false claiming. You're the Colin's tekashi right now.

Be you and be proud of that shyt.

Wete not going to agree to disagree considering what I've had to deal with as a black man. :mjlol:
Looky here bruh, white folk don't want nothing to do with you if you black at all (from a white supremacist view) the person you're going on with literally is half black according to them and you're saying they not black enough because they rep both sides? That sounds like some fox news type disrespect :picard:

As I preach/teach, they been Jedi mind tricking black people since jump. That's why you acting like an uncle Tom :mjpls:

Lesson incoming :sas2:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:russ: i bought an Xbox One over a PS4 initially,:huhldup:but when I saw that it didn't render games 1080p I chucked that shyt in the bushes.