I'm getting really annoyed with the direction Xbox is headed

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
PC doesn't have backwards compatibilty, gamepass (yet), complete cross play with all the titles, or the benefit of getting a 4K capable machine for about 400 something dollars right now.

:dead:

Don't need backwards compatibility when you have most console's catalogs available

Cross play is niche

And most people don't game at 4K

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Xbox one isn't dead, they making money not losing so what you said was fanboyism in nature even tho you speak truth about the future. The future was supposed to be the current but those pesky nsa spies wanted to use Kinect to watch you play games. Its almost too diabolical :stop: WE DODGED ONE THIS TIME DIDN'T WE GUYS!!! :thumbsup:
The PS4 sold over twice what the Xbox One was rumored to have sold. I say rumored because the PS4 was outselling them so bad that they revised their policy and stopped releasing sales numbers on consoles.

It might be profitable for them as a company but it clearly hasn't done what they wanted it to do. Inside a year and a half from now the Nintendo Switch will probably pass it in LTD sales and it'll just be in year 3 by then.

Don Mattrick messed this system up bad and it ultimately never recovered. I'm willing to bet that in the next console cycle Microsoft goes first. They're publicly talking about another console. They haven't fully named it but it's out in the open.
Xbox Boss "Very Excited" For The Next Xbox, Says Consoles Are Here To Stay

I'm expecting them to be much more competitive next time around. Phil Spencer at the very least gets what gamers want even if a lot of times he is on some BS.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’ve always been average in the console market. The only reason they did well last gen was because Sony fukked up big time and even despite sony’s fukkups, they still ended up selling almost the same as the 360.

Doesn’t matter if they come up first next gen, as long as Sony doesn’t mess up again, they’ll win again comfortably and buying some average western developers isn’t going to change a damn thing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The only reason they did well last gen was because Sony fukked up big time
The same could be said of Sony when the PlayStation launched and Nintendo messed up after the SNES. Microsoft was building a brand with Xbox and after their second console they messed up that brand. They could have been much more competitive than they were this go round and it's their fault they weren't not Sony's.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, let's stay on topic. Alot of you frequent forums daily and you don't realize how media manipulation has shaped your views. You guys repeat "an opinion" as fact once they do it :snoop: I'll prove it, follow along...
Over DLNA, 360 style?:francis:
Yes and no..dlna style was made available shortly after launch to beta program users. I was also able to stream my cellphone screen to my Xbox. They stopped both features around the time Phil Spencer took over :beli:

I have to look how to do it, but you can because I have a friend who does it. Admittedly it's not as smooth as it was last gen or...its smoother if you have Kinect. The system was designed around Kinect so it's hard to access all the consoles features without it (Tru Story)
No reason to own an xbox if you got a pc. All the games on pc and with better graphics.
What if you're a kid, do you buy a kid a PC and call it a day? Who they playing with, you do know most "gamers" especially children play on consoles. You going to deny your kid the ability to game with his friends because a PC exist? What if he wants to play halo? What if he doesn't wanna battle bots in every top game? PC is open online so you're subjected to hacks, upgrades, lack of communities when it comes to major titles like Madden or 2k? fukk all that, you'll play Warhammer and you'll like it lil nikka is what you'll say top your seed? Stop making dumbass statements based on only your existence :ufdup:
Hacked PS3 with Movian>Anything on the Larry. Why i gotta lie when i have both breh?? :francis:

Again i thought this would change when Kodia was announced. But it wasn't :sadcam:

You lied to yourself because you're not hip. Kodi does work, you just haven't found the right extensions. But fukk kodi, plex can stream your shyt as well But fukk plex. If you already have shyt downloaded its cool. If you don't, you know the web browser can stream pretty much anything.

This is what I been doing since launch. For movies,tv go to any streaming site. Most work, some more compatible than others but it shouldn't take you long to find out what's what. Equalizer 2 HD I watched last night. I stream every wizards game (buff got my back) Redskins, UFC, whatever I wanna watch. I'm about to watch espn first take. Basically, any stream you would find on Kodi is just a stream that is available elsewhere. You currently lack the knowledge on how to eat properly...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bon-appetit-how-to-properly-feast-with-an-xbox-one.195948/page-1 needs updating tho...
PC doesn't have backwards compatibilty, gamepass (yet), complete cross play with all the titles, or the benefit of getting a 4K capable machine for about 400 something dollars right now.
Yeah but nobody cares about 4k until it's the Sony standard :francis: now look at this STUPID post below...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dead:

Don't need backwards compatibility when you have most console's catalogs available
So you're suggesting people rebuy catalogs on pc..Even tho Xbox is making it so your Xbox games go with you to future Xbox's and to PC? You sound bitter or really stupid. Probably a heavy combination of both :manny:
Cross play is niche
You sound like a person who doesn't like competiton. Single player on easy type swag :camby:
And most people don't game at 4K
And you're a mod :snoop: so now being more capable is a knock. The reason to own a PC is because of better graphics. The reason the far less capable ps4 started better than Xbox one was because some multiplats was 1080p or even 900p on ps4 while running at 900p and 720p and Xbox. Do I need to up a thread too refresh your memory. Late 2013, early 2014 it's all you'll see/read so :camby:
And most people don't care and most people would just buy an Xbox or PS if there's a console exclusive you must play :patrice:
What the fukk written out in long form :wtf: most people buy consoles to game. Fortnite might have sold more shyt on PC but sales in the majority of games are not great on pc. Only a PC centric person would say what you said but it's the farthest thing from the truth. It's just the cliche thing to say while surfing gaming forums :stop:
The PS4 sold over twice what the Xbox One was rumored to have sold. I say rumored because the PS4 was outselling them so bad that they revised their policy and stopped releasing sales numbers on consoles.

It might be profitable for them as a company but it clearly hasn't done what they wanted it to do. Inside a year and a half from now the Nintendo Switch will probably pass it in LTD sales and it'll just be in year 3 by then.

Don Mattrick messed this system up bad and it ultimately never recovered. I'm willing to bet that in the next console cycle Microsoft goes first. They're publicly talking about another console. They haven't fully named it but it's out in the open.
Xbox Boss "Very Excited" For The Next Xbox, Says Consoles Are Here To Stay

I'm expecting them to be much more competitive next time around. Phil Spencer at the very least gets what gamers want even if a lot of times he is on some BS.
I read that same story, came here to post his bullshyt. It's like gamers been brainwashed or something. The op has my complaints right. Your story is about the future which just so happens to be identical to the past aka launch...
At E3 this year, Spencer said he hopes the next Xbox can offer higher frame rates, while he also hopes the team can deliver a box that launches games faster. Additionally, Spencer noted that the balance between CPU and GPU on console currently is "out of whack" compared to PC, so that's something he would also like to address with the next console.

Everything in red is literally what they talk about in my video from 5yrs ago. It was all about balance.. Now it's out of whack somehow :stopitslime:

Sony gamers was mad the ps4 was some shyt but pulled a trump supporter move and lied, scaring uninformed easily manipulated gamers from buying. I was there, I watched it go down. Don't share with Courtdog over overdrive :patrice: they'll ban your account. Well my account is still active so...
They’ve always been average in the console market. The only reason they did well last gen was because Sony fukked up big time and even despite sony’s fukkups, they still ended up selling almost the same as the 360.

Doesn’t matter if they come up first next gen, as long as Sony doesn’t mess up again, they’ll win again comfortably and buying some average western developers isn’t going to change a damn thing.
So your mind is made up before a single Game is made. When did your life become this predictable and are you ok with knowing everything before it comes to pass? I love me some Xbox, don't fukk work Sony because they don't care about its consumers. That fact doesn't mean the ps5 cannot be great. We all have to wait and see, anyone saying otherwise isn't worth listening too :leostare:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Microsoft is loading up the goons for next generation. PS4 won this generation a long time ago, so now MS is making undercover moves that we won't see for about another 3 years.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok, let's stay on topic. Alot of you frequent forums daily and you don't realize how media manipulation has shaped your views. You guys repeat "an opinion" as fact once they do it :snoop: I'll prove it, follow along...

Yes and no..dlna style was made available shortly after launch to beta program users. I was also able to stream my cellphone screen to my Xbox. They stopped both features around the time Phil Spencer took over :beli:

I have to look how to do it, but you can because I have a friend who does it. Admittedly it's not as smooth as it was last gen or...its smoother if you have Kinect. The system was designed around Kinect so it's hard to access all the consoles features without it (Tru Story)

What if you're a kid, do you buy a kid a PC and call it a day? Who they playing with, you do know most "gamers" especially children play on consoles. You going to deny your kid the ability to game with his friends because a PC exist? What if he wants to play halo? What if he doesn't wanna battle bots in every top game? PC is open online so you're subjected to hacks, upgrades, lack of communities when it comes to major titles like Madden or 2k? fukk all that, you'll play Warhammer and you'll like it lil nikka is what you'll say top your seed? Stop making dumbass statements based on only your existence :ufdup:

You lied to yourself because you're not hip. Kodi does work, you just haven't found the right extensions. But fukk kodi, plex can stream your shyt as well But fukk plex. If you already have shyt downloaded its cool. If you don't, you know the web browser can stream pretty much anything.

This is what I been doing since launch. For movies,tv go to any streaming site. Most work, some more compatible than others but it shouldn't take you long to find out what's what. Equalizer 2 HD I watched last night. I stream every wizards game (buff got my back) Redskins, UFC, whatever I wanna watch. I'm about to watch espn first take. Basically, any stream you would find on Kodi is just a stream that is available elsewhere. You currently lack the knowledge on how to eat properly...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bon-appetit-how-to-properly-feast-with-an-xbox-one.195948/page-1 needs updating tho...

Yeah but nobody cares about 4k until it's the Sony standard :francis: now look at this STUPID post below...

This some dumb logic my kid gotta switch when he get older he got a ps4 in the wings. I got the pc. We got everything covered There is zero reason to own a xbox in my house