I'm getting really annoyed with the direction Xbox is headed

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
When this gen began, what Microsoft was set to deliver was epic. They was giving us the cloud. People today on this site at least make jokes like if they was joking :dahell: Sony gamers in particular said it was all lies, then lied to create fear. Long story short, they "Trump'd" their way into winning the console race.

No. PlayStation achieved market leadership by offering consumers a more powerful box, with a steady stream of first and third party offerings.

I think Microsoft is on track to have a much better run next gen. People are too focused on the right now, so that they can fight their fanboy wars, while Microsoft is making valuable decisions for their future.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I dont think i ever had a Kinnect. And i still got a OG larry. I literally only use it as a streambox now in the living room since i moved my ps4 into my room. And even then my hacked ps3 is still a better media player then the larry :sadcam: Thought this was gonna change when kodi was announced but it's trash on the larry :sadcam:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Snap should have returned on the X. Give us some incentives on all that extra power. They need to stop fronting on streaming music in the background, too.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
When this gen began, what Microsoft was set to deliver was epic. They was giving us the cloud. People today on this site at least make jokes like if they was joking :dahell: Sony gamers in particular said it was all lies, then lied to create fear. Long story short, they "Trump'd" their way into winning the console race.

Quick fact reminders: At launch Xbox exclusives looked and played better than ps4 exclusives. And the Xbox murdered the ps4 in overall capabilities.

The Xbox had snap functionality, I could go into 5 different apps/whatever and it would load up instantly and stay open like how your cellphone works. Today the Xbox will shut down an app or whatever once the 3rd item is opened :gucci: there is no snap, I can't watch a game while I play a game. Because of lies and scare tactics nobody shares videos via onedrive :wtf: (Sony) nikkaz claimed if you do it they will look your account...and nikkaz believed it.

To stop the cloud they claimed if your system is always connected, always online (everything we use online is always online but anyway...:snoop:) that they will
A. Make it so in an event that an earthquake knockout the internet..then how would you play your games? Or better yet, What if I wanted to take my system to a friend's house who didn't have internet. THEN I COULDN'T PLAY? I NEED THAT FEATURE OR ITS A DEAL BREAKER!!! :francis:

B. The NSA decided your cellphones and laptops was too hard to hack so they'll instead spy on you thru your Kinect camera. The loudest posters then promoted the ps4 camera and "playroom"

Sony didn't have a cloud plan other than Gaikai which is a fukkin joke, there are threads with Sony fans acting like Gaikai was a victory :laff: crackdown 3 looks awesome. And next gen? Well, Microsoft will force the cloud down your throats and as people are beginning to see...the original vision was nothing like what the fanboy haters said. Gamepass, backwards compatibility, being able to play on any device. And all that shyt is great and all but because of those same liars Microsoft has to dumb down the Xbox One so it won't scare off Sony gamers who want their gaming systems to only play games. Single player exclusives and Fortnite :blessed:

Who cares if 6 servers are working in tandem to create the destruction you see in this video...

Just give me another exclusive sequel and I'll call it a :win:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO this nikka kills me bro

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’m surprised they never did anything with MLB High Heat license.
Super mega baseball >>> Anything before/after it
I think I played my Xbox 1 for like a month after they killed Snap and added Cortana. Had no good use for Kinect after that, and there were no exclusives on the horizon, no pun intended, to keep me on that system.
You trader, you lucky there's all these people here. You would have had to talk me out of KILLING YOU :birdman:
The future of Xbox is as bright as its ever looked. The Xbox One might be dead in the water but Microsoft has enough studios in the fold now to make its successor a great system.
Xbox one isn't dead, they making money not losing so what you said was fanboyism in nature even tho you speak truth about the future. The future was supposed to be the current but those pesky nsa spies wanted to use Kinect to watch you play games. Its almost too diabolical :stop: WE DODGED ONE THIS TIME DIDN'T WE GUYS!!! :thumbsup:

The Xbox worked like a cellphone, now it don't. Now it's a joke in comparison to what it was. Like, how you go from 2021 tech in 2013 to 2013 tech in 2018 :wtf:
Total Defeat
I still use Kinect, but it's not part of the dash anymore which is treason
Wasn't snap & Kinectt removed to free up the gpu.
They removed everything cool and said it would add a 10% bump in graphical capabilities which was later proven to be bullshyt. If you want a boost in graphical fidelity get an X like Rekkapryde's wife :wow:
No. PlayStation achieved market leadership by offering consumers a more powerful box, with a steady stream of first and third party offerings.

I think Microsoft is on track to have a much better run next gen. People are too focused on the right now, so that they can fight their fanboy wars, while Microsoft is making valuable decisions for their future.
Steady stream of the same titles from gens past, where is twisted metal, Socom, online today isn't shady as fukk. System features being blocked at launch, enjoy ps now I hear it has a steady stream of ssssssssh hit!
I dont think i ever had a Kinnect. And i still got a OG larry. I literally only use it as a streambox now in the living room since i moved my ps4 into my room. And even then my hacked ps3 is still a better media player then the larry :sadcam: Thought this was gonna change when kodi was announced but it's trash on the larry :sadcam:
That's a ghat damn lie
Snap should have returned on the X. Give us some incentives on all that extra power. They need to stop fronting on streaming music in the background, too.
You can now stream music in the background :francis:
Snap was a cool feature that sadly needed to be put away to free up resources.
Liquid = Kool-aid

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

You trader, you lucky there's all these people here. You would have had to talk me out of KILLING YOU :birdman:

Xbox one isn't dead, they making money not losing so what you said was fanboyism in nature even tho you speak truth about the future. The future was supposed to be the current but those pesky nsa spies wanted to use Kinect to watch you play games. Its almost too diabolical :stop: WE DODGED ONE THIS TIME DIDN'T WE GUYS!!! :thumbsup:

The Xbox worked like a cellphone, now it don't. Now it's a joke in comparison to what it was. Like, how you go from 2021 tech in 2013 to 2013 tech in 2018 :wtf:

They removed everything cool and said it would add a 10% bump in graphical capabilities which was later proven to be bullshyt. If you want a boost in graphical fidelity get an X like Rekkapryde's wife :wow:

Steady stream of the same titles from gens past, where is twisted metal, Socom, online today isn't shady as fukk. System features being blocked at launch, enjoy ps now I hear it has a steady stream of ssssssssh hit!

That's a ghat damn lie

Liquid = Kool-aid
Over DLNA, 360 style?:francis:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

That's a ghat damn lie

Liquid = Kool-aid

Hacked PS3 with Movian>Anything on the Larry. Why i gotta lie when i have both breh?? :francis:

Again i thought this would change when Kodia was announced. But it wasn't :sadcam: