I'm getting really annoyed with the direction Xbox is headed

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Microsoft is loading up the goons for next generation. PS4 won this generation a long time ago, so now MS is making undercover moves that we won't see for about another 3 years.
Simply not true. Microsoft has companies right. Then they acquire more, release some. They are not doing anything they haven't always did. They didn't just buy a bunch of companies, they bought 4 this year. They been buying every year tho, and better bigger studios than the recent announcements. Some are AAAA studios you didn't seem to care When those were announced. The biggest titles will be ready for launch which is 2 yrs away but but but.... Yeah, think about it :stopitslime:

Nothing is secret or undercover, it's just a matter of if the masses are ready or not. I hear these new systems will be always on. Are you gamers ready for that or is the nsa gonna steer you from making that leap :dame:
Don’t know why that clown @PS4 is quoting me with that wall of garbage I’m not reading.
:snoop: aren't you admiring your limited reading capabilities when you say that :ufdup: Now look, you don't have to read every response I made, and the replies to you Was short so the truth is you did read and now you're butthurt over it :laff:

So you didn't read, but replied AND then negged the comment you "didn't read" while writing I'm a troll. That's a whole lot of activity to have not read anything...

You've been properly EXPOSED!!! :umad:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This some dumb logic my kid gotta switch when he get older he got a ps4 in the wings. I got the pc. We got everything covered There is zero reason to own a xbox in my house
Ok, let's revisit each others logic. Somebody wrong here and well :ufdup: your kid has no bc without paying Nintendo yet again for a game you been playing since you was his age (hustle backwards brehs :francis:)

The biggest problem with forums is we deal with people who think only from a me perspective. Does your son want a ps4? No, he's a Nintendo kid like all kids who are raised right. Unless Sony/Xbox are known for their massive amount of kid titles? Raised right it is then, moving on...

As he grows, he'll evolve to where HE WANTS TO GO. Why would a nikka go from Mario to PC :dahell:

Who plays games on PC? Old heads mostly, who buys a child a high end PC.
Young PC gamers were always the nerds, and in life you only have 24hrs a day So you don't have time to game extensively on every platform (fukk what @Kamikaze Revy says) so nobody fits that description. As your son gets to high school he'll be a console gamer or he's playing PC games :hula: but is interested in Larping too.

Here's where you sound CRAZY to me. You say you got a PC like if that means anything. PC if you spend a whole lot has most games. Everyone can say that tho. The Xbox one X is a console that is more powerful than most computers, has 100's of games you can't play on PC and most importantly it's a platform for gaming. So why mention PC gaming if you can't tell us why. If you did, the Xbox one X ends up sounding like a waaaaaay better investment. How many Sony and PC exclusives does your son care about?

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
There was a snap this year.

0aa6aacae369ae8bd58cf042709a1c8d

That's all I wanted to say.

#MarvelGang

He just didn't survive the snap

:shaq:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
No reason to own an xbox if you got a pc. All the games on pc and with better graphics.
But what if his friends don’t have a PC like most people. Playing with friends >>>>>> sharper graphics

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Zero reason to own an Xbox One. Its ass. Microsoft have admitted it and are reevaluating, why can't you.

I HOPE Xbox comes out the gate next gen, because I want to buy an Xbox + we know how Arrogant Sony can get.

More competition breeds more games which is good for the consumer.

Remember when things like Mass Effect was a Microsoft exclusive? A Halo Mass Effect killer and I'm down.

But right now the X1 is trash. Deal with it, and just hope MS learns from their mistakes next gen.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Xbox has been going downhill since the GOAT OG... 360 was the beginning of the end. Main reason most people treat it like it was the GOAT was cus it was either they first console or they grew up with one... Me being an older nikka, 360 came out around High School for me, and I didnt like that shyt outside of 3 games (Saints Row, Def Jam Icon, and Dead Rising). everything else was ass

What are you talking about? 360 blew up because they didn't bungle their release like Sony did, while also not charging out the ass.Most people treated it highly for the early half of its run because everyone had it and people finally knew how to connect a router and play it online, and X-Box had a decent stock of exclusives for the first couple of years.
I was also in High-School during the time, and 360 didn't really die out until around 2010 when nikkas got tired of doing "towel tricks" for the systems faulty hardware and PS3 was beginning to become affordable- while also releasing more than multi-plats.

To say that its success comes from the fact that it was peoples first console just isn't right. They managed to get it right for a time, then fell down the stairs with the bullshyt they have now.

:mjlit:#sonygang4life though.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
If you said nikka around me I'd check your Mexican ass. Now go be a family man and stop speaking wreckless to older, more successful, actual black people.

:mjgrin:
you wouldnt do shyt :scust:you must be one of those people who talk down to light skinned nikkas cus they aint dark

you prolly dont even consider light skinned nikkas to even be black :martin: