NULL
I would never take relationship advice from anyone on this site

mean_kid.gif

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Because she was moving too fast and ima coccy nikka that think i can get any girl i want.

But this girl is different, she introduced me to her fam, came to my graduation, got along with my mom. I fucced it up:to:

What you did wasn't no playa sht, it was simply foul, so it's only right you call her up and apologizes like a man.

Don't beg her on some, "baby please don't GO!! :sadbron:" sht, you'd look like a bytch if you did that, just keep it solid and tell her you just called up to apologize.

Explain to her how what you did was fcked up, tell her that you shouldn't have neglected her the way you did and that it was a laps in judgement, then ask her how shes been .e.t.c. ( but don't talk about the relationship unless she brings it up), after that, end the conversation amicably like any other light-hearted conversation. Make sure the conversation is brief as well.

Either two things will happen after:

1) she out right ignores you (in that case she's over you and you couldn't get her back anyway)

2)her hurt reduces and she decides to forgive you over the phone, or, call you back a few days later then decides to forgive you

If sht doesn't work out, simply find another girl; I know you think what you had was dumb special, but around your age I "fell in love" like 50 times :laugh:, my point is that you'll find a better girl than her eventually if you keep looking.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So... how did this go?

I went to her house. We talked about shyt. I called her boojie :russ:

We started having a real convo bout real shyt, she started crying i held her. Everything was cool i watched a movie with her, her moms and her lil sister we was all goofin around n shyt. Left told her i love her.

When I got home she called me crying talkin about "baby tell me you really love me" and shyt. Then she was like "i will never lie to you" so im like ok. Then she tell me the nikka who took her Vcard called her telling her he love her and wanna work things about. She telling me "idk what i should do, my family loves you but they HATED him and we broke up over somethin bad"

So of course i got the :shaq2: face on. I just tell her ima talk to her later and realize my coli brehs was right, even if things did go good when i saw her(which they did) things werent going to work out(which they didnt)

So the next couple days her convo with me is hella dry, i basically gotta force convos n shyt, so i just stopped callin. Sent her a text, then another one saying ?? and she never responded. So I just let her go, waiting for her to hit me up after nikkas do her wrong again so i can have my :ufdup: moment

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to her house. We talked about shyt. I called her boojie :russ:

We started having a real convo bout real shyt, she started crying i held her. Everything was cool i watched a movie with her, her moms and her lil sister we was all goofin around n shyt. Left told her i love her.

When I got home she called me crying talkin about "baby tell me you really love me" and shyt. Then she was like "i will never lie to you" so im like ok. Then she tell me the nikka who took her Vcard called her telling her he love her and wanna work things about. She telling me "idk what i should do, my family loves you but they HATED him and we broke up over somethin bad"

So of course i got the :shaq2: face on. I just tell her ima talk to her later and realize my coli brehs was right, even if things did go good when i saw her(which they did) things werent going to work out(which they didnt)

So the next couple days her convo with me is hella dry, i basically gotta force convos n shyt, so i just stopped callin. Sent her a text, then another one saying ?? and she never responded. So I just let her go, waiting for her to hit me up after nikkas do her wrong again so i can have my :ufdup: moment

Much respect. Glad she came out w/ the truth. That must've been :sadcam: a bit but a chick *actually* being honest is a rare courtesy that I've come to appreciate.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Much respect. Glad she came out w/ the truth. That must've been :sadcam: a bit but a chick *actually* being honest is a rare courtesy that I've come to appreciate.

True that, may be a blessing in disguise :manny:

Valuable lesson I learned, before it was too late.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Why did you bother initiating contact with her after the talk? Should have deaded that when she said she didnt know what she wanted. Goodluck to you and your future relationship endeavors.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It was definitely a blessing in disguise. Now you know when these females go cold or busy out of nowhere they are expending their energy on another man. And her family hates that dude? He's in a nice position with her. These young women love dudes that their family hates. If you want to be ahead of the game, get up in that dealing with women thread. You are young and got this notion that you are super fly but when you get out and continue to deal with this dating game you'll see what brothas have been telling you. Better you learn to avoid the big pitfalls instead of having to experience them firsthand.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
- Relationship was really good, she came to my graduation, met fam, was seeing her every week.

-Went outta town for a couple days

-Came bacc, was ignoring her and just being an ass, hangin up on her and S
She was telling me feelins was changin and i was jus blowin her off and shyt not carin

-Saw her on da 4th, her fam had a party, but i didnt really interact with anyone, and i ran away n let her get hit with a firework

-Now she tellin me we should stop talkin. she dont like how i wasnt interactin, and how things changed since i came bacc home

You sound like a clown who doesn't know what the fukk he wants. But since your only 17 its expected. Move on and find another chick. If you like a chick, you probably shouldn't treat her like shyt btw...