Im finna get my girl bacc

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol and now you asking ladies how to get her back... You in for a double dose of losses

"Well if it was meant to be, go for it! Go get your girl!" "Tell her how you really feel!"

lol man you better move your butt on and keep it pushing. If things go sour and the woman goes cold on you, it ain't no going back.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
DON"T LISTEN TO EM ZAY. I've said this once and i'm sure i'll say it again, don't EVER deny your feelings for someone!

If u have love like that for her go after her, cuz the pain will eat you alive. Its interesting that you actually copped to your a$$hole role in the break-up so i commend you for that since most nikkas like to minimize their part in hurting a female. Btw i missed the whole story so give me a lank or cliff-notes version.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
You misspelled bacon in topic.

Bacon.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well actually i just gone ask her to meet up with me so we can talk to her about shyt. I told her to call me so i can and she did that, but i aint answer i went outside to play basketball.
:stopitslime: This is probably a troll thread, and not a very good one at that. If it is real, find a better chick and stop making threads about this broad.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Breh you are soooo so so sooooo wrong. Trust me, it can get far worse.

Breh... :snoop:

Haven't you learned anything from us? Do *not* take the advice of the women on here. Give it up, it's over. Start the mourning process. The sooner the better.

Don't ever take advice from women.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
wait this nikka said 17

let that bytch go.... you got like 10-200 more bytches to fukk in ya lifetime bruh

unless its an open relationship :whoo: then fukk around while you get that bytch back via text message :whoo:

hvnly

Rookie
Daps
I was ignoring her because i was playin video games and shyt and dont like to talk during the day.

I hung up because im an a$$hole.

Thing is, i wasnt really feeling her like that at first, now that she tell me she aint feelin me no more, i realized how much i miss her :to:

I mean i know for a fact we was movin too fast. Like we started off at the very peak, so it could only go down hill from there.

move on u only want her now causs she dont want u .....and if u do get her back and its forced itll just end again

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
DON"T LISTEN TO EM ZAY. I've said this once and i'm sure i'll say it again, don't EVER deny your feelings for someone!

If u have love like that for her go after her, cuz the pain will eat you alive. Its interesting that you actually copped to your a$$hole role in the break-up so i commend you for that since most nikkas like to minimize their part in hurting a female. Btw i missed the whole story so give me a lank or cliff-notes version.

- Relationship was really good, she came to my graduation, met fam, was seeing her every week.

-Went outta town for a couple days

-Came bacc, was ignoring her and just being an ass, hangin up on her and S
She was telling me feelins was changin and i was jus blowin her off and shyt not carin

-Saw her on da 4th, her fam had a party, but i didnt really interact with anyone, and i ran away n let her get hit with a firework

-Now she tellin me we should stop talkin. she dont like how i wasnt interactin, and how things changed since i came bacc home