Im finna get my girl bacc

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Whats the worst that can happen :manny:

Cant no pain hit me harder than the pain i felt already so hey, im fearless now :jawalrus:
Ladies, any suggestions on how i should do this

:usure:

She fools you once shame on her, fools you twice, shame on you. You try to work it out with someone who doesnt want to, she may cave in for a lil but give it some time and she'll be :stylin: all your heart and emotions once again. Dont say I didnt warn you. Let her go and go find someone that wants you.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:russ: nikkas will never learn

You never WIN a girl back breh, she might say ya'll back together and everything is cool but you gonna share that broad eventually.

Life is too short to let your emotions run shyt, besides ya'll are both damaged goods to each other.

Go get a new broad and start with a clean slate :youngsabo:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trust me, we've all been there. you will regret not listening to us. but i guess you gotta make your own mistakes to learn.

no bitterness, real shyt, you're probably already sharing that girl. any simpery you will take part in, she will share a laugh with her new dikk about it. you think it can't get worse? but it can, and trust me this is coming from experience. i was in the same type of situation as you and thinking back i should have let go. right now you're probably thinking "what they're saying makes sense BUT this is true love, and because of that it has to work". Your girl isn't an exception. matter of fact, the way you described your interactions with her since you guys broke up, she's the opposite of an exception.

by the way, asking other chicks what to do :snoop: get your ass in the "how to deal with women" thread and study that shyt.

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really cant tolerate the level of simping in here.

I ghast to go!

If she is quick to drop you, she is fucking someone-FACT

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
And my friends say I need my Beyonce back. :to:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Well actually i just gone ask her to meet up with me so we can talk to her about shyt. I told her to call me so i can and she did that, but i aint answer i went outside to play basketball.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Well actually i just gone ask her to meet up with me so we can talk to her about shyt. I told her to call me so i can and she did that, but i aint answer i went outside to play basketball.

:dead: I think you answered your own question. Maybe you guys need a longer break. Plus 17 is young you'll find other girls

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

She fools you once shame on her, fools you twice, shame on you. You try to work it out with someone who doesnt want to, she may cave in for a lil but give it some time and she'll be :stylin: all your heart and emotions once again.Dont say I didnt warn you. Let her go and go find someone that wants you.

:russ: nikkas will never learn

You never WIN a girl back breh, she might say ya'll back together and everything is cool but you gonna share that broad eventually.

Life is too short to let your emotions run shyt, besides ya'll are both damaged goods to each other.

Go get a new broad and start with a clean slate :youngsabo:

Daps

:snoop: you should stop doing that or tell her to text you.

i've had guys not listen to me, and it sucked because there were other guys willing to pretend to listen. you need to apologize and tell her it is a bad habit. that you don't mean to upset her. it is a relationship so you will have to come to some type of compromise. maybe you agree to listen more and be less rude, in exchange she keeps her stories to the point & no silly "what are you thinking" type questions during your conversations

don't appear too desperate when you two have your talk. don't make it seem like you can't live without her (creepy) but like you really miss her.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:snoop: you should stop doing that or tell her to text you.

i've had guys not listen to me, and it sucked because there were other guys willing to pretend to listen. you need to apologize and tell her it is a bad habit. that you don't mean to upset her. it is a relationship so you will have to come to some type of compromise. maybe you agree to listen more and be less rude, in exchange she keeps her stories to the point & no silly "what are you thinking" type questions during your conversations

don't appear too desperate when you two have your talk. don't make it seem like you can't live without her (creepy) but like you really miss her.

yea if we do talk again, i'll go with this advice.

im prolly have my brothers .38 with me just in case she says no

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
IDK, its liek most girls i got bacc before, but that was after waiting a while before hittin them up again. with her i dont wanna wait tho :to:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trust me, we've all been there. you will regret not listening to us. but i guess you gotta make your own mistakes to learn.

no bitterness, real shyt, you're probably already sharing that girl. any simpery you will take part in, she will share a laugh with her new dikk about it. you think it can't get worse? but it can, and trust me this is coming from experience. i was in the same type of situation as you and thinking back i should have let go. right now you're probably thinking "what they're saying makes sense BUT this is true love, and because of that it has to work". Your girl isn't an exception. matter of fact, the way you described your interactions with her since you guys broke up, she's the opposite of an exception.

by the way, asking other chicks what to do :snoop: get your ass in the "how to deal with women" thread and study that shyt.

This.

Breh, listen to us. We're old and we have all been there before.

You have a choice to make. You can either:

1. Try to chase down this girl and convince her to change her mind about you. Even if you do succeed, you will eventually grow apart / break up, not only because she doesn't respect you, but because you're 17 years old and there WILL be other women in your life / men in her life.

2. You can take the advice of your elders let this one go, start the healing process, and be ready for when the next one shows up.

In all of history, I don't think anyone has ever chosen option 2. In all of history, 100% of people looking back, wish they had chosen option 2.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This.

Breh, listen to us. We're old and we have all been there before.

You have a choice to make. You can either:

1. Try to chase down this girl and convince her to change your mind about you. Even if you do succeed, you will eventually grow apart / break up, not only because she doesn't respect you, but because you're 17 years old and there WILL be other women in your life / men in her life.

2. You can take the advice of your elders let this one go, start the healing process, and be ready for when the next one shows up.

In all of history, I don't think anyone has ever chosen option 2. In all of history, 100% of people looking back, wish they had chosen option 2.

:myman: