Im finna get my girl bacc

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
- Relationship was really good, she came to my graduation, met fam, was seeing her every week.

-Went outta town for a couple days

-Came bacc, was ignoring her and just being an ass, hangin up on her and S
She was telling me feelins was changin and i was jus blowin her off and shyt not carin

-Saw her on da 4th, her fam had a party, but i didnt really interact with anyone, and i ran away n let her get hit with a firework

-Now she tellin me we should stop talkin. she dont like how i wasnt interactin, and how things changed since i came bacc home

So basically the whole breakup is on you actin like an uncaring a$$hole for no real reason? :what:

Sounds like you know you fukked up but at the same time u seem mad immature....so i guess i'd ask you why do you want her back, what about her is so special to you...also more to the point why you didn't want her to begin with?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So basically the whole breakup is on you actin like an uncaring a$$hole for no real reason? :what:

Sounds like you know you fukked up but at the same time u seem mad immature....so i guess i'd ask you why do you want her back, what about her is so special to you...also more to the point why you didn't want her to begin with?

Because she was moving too fast and ima coccy nikka that think i can get any girl i want.

But this girl is different, she introduced me to her fam, came to my graduation, got along with my mom. I fucced it up:to:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
17 i've been there tell her you still care about her love her but if she gotta go you understand give her a final goodbye kiss and keep it moving and keep your head up

its up to her at that point just don't go out like a sucker...you can't help if you love her but you won't beg her because you cannot control her emotions

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
also chances are its another dude...when your with someone you forget how vast the world is and that other people can sweep her feet away...you have to realize there are a bunch of other girls who's feet you can sweep too...the more needy you look the less she will want you...trust me bro

go out with a smile but make it seem like you got other girls on deck waiting to take her place

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea if we do talk again, i'll go with this advice.

im prolly have my brothers .38 with me just in case she says no

Im surprised no one caught this. I'll be here waiting to see you take your L IF you have enough heart to tell us the truth about the outcome. Your misery my entertainment....:manny:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Im surprised no one caught this. I'll be here waiting to see you take your L IF you have enough heart to tell us the truth about the outcome. Your misery my entertainment....:manny:

seriously yeah don't kill yourself or her...that pistol comment is enough to report this thread to authorities to prevent a tragedy

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Whats the worst that can happen :manny:

Cant no pain hit me harder than the pain i felt already so hey, im fearless now :jawalrus:
Ladies, any suggestions on how i should do this

The worst that can happen is you'll make yourself look like an idiot/desperate bytch and she'll tell everyone you know...they'll lose respect for you and you'll get laughed at everytime you try to hit up another chick. Judging from your demeanor you're extremely bytchmade and probably have no friends/reputation to uphold anyway so I guess you're right.:yeshrug:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The worst that can happen is you'll make yourself look like an idiot/desperate bytch and she'll tell everyone you know...they'll lose respect for you and you'll get laughed at everytime you try to hit up another chick. Judging from your demeanor you're extremely bytchmade and probably have no friends/reputation to uphold anyway so I guess you're right.:yeshrug:

:dwillhuh:

:umad: speaking from experience:heh:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
You better figure out how to treat her now when she 17. Once she turns 18, a whole pack of wolves waiting for that fresh innocent chick breh.