I'm Done With IGN

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I was done with them when they went so hard for Mass Effect's 3 review with the horrible game breaking ending... and NEVER mentioned it in the review at all!!! :heh: Then they had the nerve because of the backlash to make a hostile response video with the ign columnist Collin Moriarty defending the shyt on top of that pissing off the fans even more...:russ: IGN corrupt as fukk son, that solidified it for me...
I have never understood why people act like the ending to mass effect 3 completely broke the game and act like it should have gotten a 3 outta 10 because of the ending alone.

Seems like those people really did not enjoy actually playing the game and were just in it for the story alone.

ME3 shyts on ME1and 2 when it comes to gameplay by a longshot. I'm not saying that the ending didnt deserve to be called out but when so called gamers act like the ending completely ruined the entire experience, it makes me feel like those people dont actually enjoy playing video games.

At the end of the day I enjoyed the gameplay of 3 more than the first two and that's more important than my disappointment at the ending.

Most games have shytty endings but I still enjoy them.
:francis:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah, short review videos could be ok. I still like reading reviews, I'm just not trying to read some shyt that turns into a long statement on action platformers' place in modern society or some shyt.

Yea I don't want them to go all film critic on me talking about cinematography and lighting and shyt, I think a lot of people don't understand the concept of being entertained and having fun so they make reviews all technical and shyt.
They gave Luke cage season 2 a terrible review. Especially in Comparison to iron Piss season 1

fukk them nikkas :birdman:
I think some other CAC review site said it was bad when it was by far better than season 1 and season 2 of JJ, and season 1 of iron fist might as well not happened, I don't acknowledge that shyt at all
Dude's gonna be done with the internet soon, if he keeps that same energy:mjcry:

Its how it always has been online, they will run a company name in the mud because they don't agree with their opinion of a game. like we aren't adults and can make our own determinations if we like something or be civil and agree to disagree. dudes never consider that they may be in the minority with their shytty opinions

I have never understood why people act like the ending to mass effect 3 completely broke the game and act like it should have gotten a 3 outta 10 because of the ending alone.

Seems like those people really did not enjoy actually playing the game and were just in it for the story alone.

ME3 shyts on ME1and 2 when it comes to gameplay by a longshot. I'm not saying that the ending didnt deserve to be called out but when so called gamers act like the ending completely ruined the entire experience, it makes me feel like those people dont actually enjoy playing video games.

At the end of the day I enjoyed the gameplay of 3 more than the first two and that's more important than my disappointment at the ending.

EXACTLY whiney social media internet babies are the worst, so if the game was 8hours and 7 hours was flawless you telling me the ending that was maybe 15 minutes ruined the other 7hours and 45 minutes? your opinion sucks if that's was the deal breaker.. I admit it was disappointing knowing that no matter what you did you were doomed anyway but what type of entitled spoiled brat shyt is that to expect to have influence on how a game turns out.

dudes were mad that they didn't get what they wanted, so they tried to run a smear campaign on social media then this same crybabies were mad that the people that "ruined" ME3 didn't make Andromeda, which is it? you hate them for their egregious decision and want their head or you want them to make more games?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The pitch of Mass Effect was storytelling first and foremost. It's what they sold their audience on and they failed at it. Yeah if you sell people on here's your story and your choices matter and get them invested in that story over 3 games then turn their major decisions into numbers on a equation for basically nothing they'll be pissed.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The pitch of Mass Effect was storytelling first and foremost. It's what they sold their audience on and they failed at it. Yeah if you sell people on here's your story and your choices matter and get them invested in that story over 3 games then turn their major decisions into numbers on a equation for basically nothing they'll be pissed.
Again, I'm not saying that people didn't deserve to be mad at the ending, but when people act like the ending broke the entire trilogy and ignore the fact that the actual gameplay was great, it makes me feel like they never enjoyed playing the game in the first place.

Those people were better off watching a let's play of the game cause obviously they dont actually like playing the games they talk about.

I had more fun playing with ME 3 than I ever did ME1 and for that reason alone I rank it higher.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Again, I'm not saying that people didn't deserve to be mad at the ending, but when people act like the ending broke the entire trilogy and ignore the fact that the actual gameplay was great, it makes me feel like they never enjoyed playing the game in the first place.

Those people were better off watching a let's play of the game cause obviously they dont actually like playing the games they talk about.

I had more fun playing with ME 3 than I ever did ME1 and for that reason alone I rank it higher.
Some people care about the interactive storytelling of games. Apparently you don't. Why downplay what they care about because it's not important to you? You're in a very small minority here. The entire gaming community for the most part united on Mass Effect 3 to the point that EA scrambled a response almost as soon as it came out. They constantly backpedaled and apologized for it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

It broke the game because it broke the narrative of having a good ending or a bad ending... it's like you get to the end of a multi arced story but then realize that you get the same ending in all 3 endings... it means that your choice Did NOT matter, then what was the point in playing the game if it led to a dead end...

It was bullshyt... :mindblown:

No one said the game, gameplay, style and look of the game was trash it's far from it which makes it more frustrating... :birdman:

You remember the ending of Rage??? yeah it's like that... :beli:

Why don't people understand this???:mindblown: they refuse to see the fan's rage of the original ending when it came out... Dude it felt like we was trolled after all those years, games, and that was the best they could come up with??? :comeon: Casey Hudson deserves all the shyt that he deserved for that bullshyt.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
we need to review games here on the coli. like in depth reviews, we should do in progress and then final reviews. I trust y'all more than I trust them.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Some people care about the interactive storytelling of games. Apparently you don't. Why downplay what they care about because it's not important to you? You're in a very small minority here. The entire gaming community for the most part united on Mass Effect 3 to the point that EA scrambled a response almost as soon as it came out. They constantly backpedaled and apologized for it.
I never said I didnt care about the ending being trash, I'm just not gonna act like that alone makes it a shytty game.

The gaming community is always coming together for some bullshyt, gamergate is a perfect example of gamers coming together in anger at something that was the truth.

The gaming community will come together over a game having a black protagonist.

90% of jrpgs have terrible stories and the story is supposed to be the most important aspect of jrpgs but I still enjoy playing traditional jrpgs.