I'm Done With IGN

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
EGM(Electronic Gaming Monthly) had something similar to the bottom 2 points, in the late 90's...

:hhh:

I remember clearly that egm gave Madden 05 a higher score than nfl 2k5. They did the review for both game at the same time and had a side to side comparrasion discussion for the review. One of those clown said something about ONLY in Madden, you'll see Peyton Manning call audibles at the line which is straight bull shyt because 2k5 had the same thing.

The same year halo 2 launch with plenty of bugs and weak ass melees and grenades and the head reviewer Dan Shu said some bull shyt about " I'm an expert reviewer and I can't find any problems in this game" :camby:

I had to cancel my subscription after that. I don't dwell too much on the score but if your description of the game is straight Ducktails, then that's just unprofessional.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:hhh:

I remember clearly that egm gave Madden 05 a higher score than nfl 2k5. They did the review for both game at the same time and had a side to side comparrasion discussion for the review. One of those clown said something about ONLY in Madden, you'll see Peyton Manning call audibles at the line which is straight bull shyt because 2k5 had the same thing.

The same year halo 2 launch with plenty of bugs and weak ass melees and grenades and the head reviewer Dan Shu said some bull shyt about " I'm an expert reviewer and I can't find any problems in this game" :camby:

I had to cancel my subscription after that. I don't dwell too much on the score but if your description of the game is straight Ducktails, then that's just unprofessional.
fukk EGM then :pachaha: but their format is an idea of what I have in mind...

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i never had a problem with them until they updated their website a while ago. it's awful and and ruined them for me. they fukked their site up.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
out of the frying pan, into the fire fam :mjlol: I think the whole game is rigged, no pun intended.

nikkas need to treat video games like I treat movies, just go in blind.

I think reviews (movie/music/video games) would work better if

• there was no numbering system
  • they were descriptions of what you were getting, instead of a ranking/ someone telling you how to feel about a game
  • reviewers had a page on each site/in each magazine, detailing their personal likes and dislikes, so you knew whose reviews to take seriously relative to your own personal tastes
  • Each product had 3 reviews from 3 distinct personalities, so you got a more rounded understanding of the product

EGM(Electronic Gaming Monthly) had something similar to the bottom 2 points, in the late 90's...

I might have to formulate a gamer magazine...:patrice:
That's what makes ACG so great. He's independent and doesn't give a score. He just lets you know if the game is worth picking up now, catching on sale, or ignoring altogether.

Alanah Pearce just explained that it's IGN's model to review each and every title as an independent game regardless if it's a series.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I quit caring about game reviews overall last generation. I can pretty much tell if a game I'm interested in is worth my time from watching a gameplay walkthrough. Video reviews are decent but the scores are arbitrary. It's the insight provided that is of note.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Only reason I haven't given it up is because of brand loyalty. I've been using it since 97/98. Used IGN, Game Fan (RIP) and Gamespot
You sound like a consumerist c00n.

NFL is openly racist and Madden is their cash cow. Every copy of madden purchased directly enriches rich racist cacs that don't give a damn if you live or die.
Sad what people will overlook for "entertainment"

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
You sound like a consumerist c00n.

NFL is openly racist and Madden is their cash cow. Every copy of madden purchased directly enriches rich racist cacs that don't give a damn if you live or die.
Sad what people will overlook for "entertainment"
Uh..where in my post did I say anything about madden or the nfl :laff: