I'm Done With IGN

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Remembers when they gave ROTR a better score than Uncharted 4 :francis: and changed UC4's score lol

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
You should have been done with them over 10 years ago. They sell good ratings to the highest bidder, the shyt is common knowledge.

Gamespot/Metacritic keeps it real. If your game is trash, they will let the world know that your game is trash no matter who made it.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was done with them when they went so hard for Mass Effect's 3 review with the horrible game breaking ending... and NEVER mentioned it in the review at all!!! :heh: Then they had the nerve because of the backlash to make a hostile response video with the ign columnist Collin Moriarty defending the shyt on top of that pissing off the fans even more...:russ: IGN corrupt as fukk son, that solidified it for me...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
You should have been done with them over 10 years ago. The sell good ratings to the highest bidder, the shyt is common knowledge.

Gamespot/Metacritic keeps it real. If your game is trash, they will let the world know that your game is trash no matter who made it.

out of the frying pan, into the fire fam :mjlol: I think the whole game is rigged, no pun intended.

nikkas need to treat video games like I treat movies, just go in blind.

I think reviews (movie/music/video games) would work better if

• there was no numbering system
  • they were descriptions of what you were getting, instead of a ranking/ someone telling you how to feel about a game
  • reviewers had a page on each site/in each magazine, detailing their personal likes and dislikes, so you knew whose reviews to take seriously relative to your own personal tastes
  • Each product had 3 reviews from 3 distinct personalities, so you got a more rounded understanding of the product

EGM(Electronic Gaming Monthly) had something similar to the bottom 2 points, in the late 90's...

I might have to formulate a gamer magazine...:patrice:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I was done with them when they went so hard for Mass Effect's 3 review with the horrible game breaking ending... and NEVER mentioned it in the review at all!!! :heh: Then they had the nerve because of the backlash to make a hostile response video with the ign columnist Collin Moriarty defending the shyt on top of that pissing off the fans even more...:russ: IGN corrupt as fukk son, that solidified it for me...

This is when I departed from using IGN to rate shyt.

I decided just to stick with what some YT reviews say or I just go to Metacritic but yeah man IGN has been getting PAID to review for high marks and it's horrible. Its one of the reasons why I bought ME 3 and Andromeda...never again after that shyt. :hhh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You should have been done with them over 10 years ago. The sell good ratings to the highest bidder, the shyt is common knowledge.

Between paid reviewers and fanboy user reviews, metacritic has its moments too

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
These websites arent to blame. Like any business, they will do whatever it takes to keep afloat and will whore themselves to whoever is willing to the cut the check.

Its the consumers who keep buying shyt like madden trying to relive their glory days in high school and making it to the nfl virtually is the fukking problem. Madden or any american football game hasnt been shyt since the ps2.

EA use to let developers innovate and greenlight refreshing new concepts with ea big games like nba street and def jam fight for new york.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This is when I departed from using IGN to rate shyt.

I decided just to stick with what some YT reviews say or I just go to Metacritic but yeah man IGN has been getting PAID to review for high marks and it's horrible. Its one of the reasons why I bought ME 3 and Andromeda...never again after that shyt. :hhh:

Say what you wanna say about the ending. ME3 is a good game.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
they recently gave that Death of Superman animated film a terrible score when the general consensus among pretty much everyone was that it was one of the better DC animated films

What's wrong with the score?
nothing really, its probably a solid score for what it is

but these games (NBA 2K/MADDEN ETC) are pretty much the same game every year

unless ur a sports addict if you own the game's previous version you probably don't need the latest because not much ever changes in 12 months (or could change in 12 months, simply not even development time imo)