I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lace me with the link to the fight, fool. :what:

Nicca I asked for the link to the fight one day cause nobody sent it to me and your crazy ass thinks I was asking for you to put me on game regarding women? :laff:

You a damn fool :laff:
The link to what fight??

Go into your own pms and search for that thread. I'm literally reading it now

I'm giving you multiple chances to not embarrass yourself

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@Th3Birdman can you post the formula for the earth's curvature? At your convenience of course

I want to make sure that we start at the same base

Daps
The link to what fight??

Go into your own pms and search for that thread. I'm literally reading it now

I'm giving you multiple chances to not embarrass yourself

:mjgrin:Nah, go ahead and embarass me. This whole thread is embarrassing you but you too much of a dummy to see it.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool. Shun him.:scust:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:mjgrin:Nah, go ahead and embarass me. This whole thread is embarrassing you but you too much of a dummy to see it.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool. Shun him.:scust:
Nah I think the mods ban people for posting pms

The mods can definitely check to corroborate on it

Let's ban bet now so that I can stop you from derailing the thread

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
Nah I think the mods ban people for posting pms

The mods can definitely check to corroborate on it

Let's ban bet now so that I can stop you from derailing the thread
giphy.gif

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Lol no its not.

No what isn’t? :gucci:
There's a poster over on BGOL whose son was one of the few black people who worked at one of the research stations there. Antartica is basically a continental nature preserve. You can book a trip there on an expedition cruise. Just type "antartica cruise"

I told you what a govt sponsored explorer said about Antarctica on his return. He said there was more land out there and he would hold more credibility than a faceless poster on an Internet forum. (I don’t know what BGOL is so I’m assuming)

Geordi

All Star
Daps
"When the hate don't work they start telling lies"

Post a link to the thread where this occurred. I'll wait
Here's the thread: https://https://www.thecoli.com/threads/where-do-apollo-space-rockets-go-after-blasting-off-from-flat-earth.754582/post-36270487

My apologies you actually said "That looks like a fisheye lens capturing footage underwater"

So according to you they used underwater cgi back in the 1970s?

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
Thank you for proving another point

The sun(which moves at a fixed rate) spends so much time revolving around the outer rim(because of it's large circumference) that it causes 24 hour daylight when it's passing an outermost point that point and 24 hour night when it has passed said outermost point

You just argued against your own point. If the sun is over Tierra Del Fuego, Argentina, how is it also daylight in the summer on the complete opposite end of the planet? The doesn't work on a flat earth model. Either the sun speeds up, they're multiple suns, or Earth can't be flat.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why do you keep stressing that I provide 1 model? I've never posted multiple flat earth models on here, where is that coming from

Day and night:
flat-earth.gif

The seasons:
Refer to the gif above. The sun and moon move in concentric circles, both towards the center then back outward towards the outer rim

As the sun revolves closer to you, you experience spring and fall. As it revolves away from you, experience fall and winter

The Eclipses:
This should be self-explanatory.
Solar eclipse: The moon passes in front of the sun
Lunar eclipse: That's a completely different discussion that should be set aside for now

The stars in the northern and southern hemisphere are not different. If you're on the right side of the circle that I posted and you're looking to the right, you'll see a certain set of stars. As they revolve above you, the stars that were on the LEFT side of the circle reach you and now you looking at the same stars, just flipped upside down

The reason that the stars APPEAR different is the same reason why the sun APPEARS to be setting. Because of PERSPECTIVE. The human eye can only see so far.

IMG_3273-1-e1608585819234.jpg

The sun is moving away from you. ALL objects moving away from a stationary object will, at some point, reach the horizon and move out of view. If you fly due west during daytime, you can achieve a situation the sun never seems to set until you land

Do you think cars are "setting" when they drive away from you and reach the horizon?

I'm ready to go much deeper whenever you are

You for real :gucci:

Daps
No it's not

And like I said, ask the UN

So you can’t produce one. We knew this already. :smugbiden:

(Ftr, “ask the UN” is just the retarded level argument I’d expect you to make…having that image as a logo doesn’t mean they think it accurately portrays the world. That’s like saying Hello Kitty thinks their logo is a spitting image of a kitten. It’s a fukking logo. :dead:)

Edit:

And of course you dodged the request to post an accurate flat earth map, but then post this BS to show the sun moving around the flat earth:
Why do you keep stressing that I provide 1 model? I've never posted multiple flat earth models on here, where is that coming from

Day and night:
flat-earth.gif

The seasons:
Refer to the gif above. The sun and moon move in concentric circles, both towards the center then back outward towards the outer rim

As the sun revolves closer to you, you experience spring and fall. As it revolves away from you, experience fall and winter

If that map isn’t accurate, why are you posting it to explain other phenomena, you Bozo?

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You know what's worse than a flat earther; a religious flat earther. When you say u can see the gradient in the sky they tell u its a firmament. Real life conversation.
lol @Chez Lopez (looks like hes perma banned because his name doesn't come up) used to make and post videos about this

They think the sun is 70 miles above earth, rotating around the earth. You could drive to the sun in 40 minutes if you built a bridge :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’m a be honest.

The fact you have to call this individual out shows intellectual dishonesty.

If the narrative of his claim is thats it is so laughably ridiculous then… there should be no need for discussion.

Does a man debate with a “fool” on if the sky is red?

Giving debate is to give weight.

If one has discuss to the “fool” using intricate complicated word maze & he only has to use a single breath… then perhaps it is not he who is the fool.

Truth is simple.

2+2=4.

Occam’s razor.

OPs main goal in life is to be “the man” on the internet. He posted one time that he exposes nikkas on the net for a living. Calling out a guy like @xCivicx is OPs lazy way of trying to get clout on here.

Daps
No what isn’t? :gucci:

I told you what a govt sponsored explorer said about Antarctica on his return. He said there was more land out there and he would hold more credibility than a faceless poster on an Internet forum. (I don’t know what BGOL is so I’m assuming)

Please don't tell me you think there's a Marvel Comics Savage Land down there.

:mjlol:

Dude has social media accounts and videos of himself working down there.

=====

George Washington Gibbs Jr. accompanied Byrd on his third expedition and saw nothing but ice.