I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Every country. Every military. Every space agency. Every pilot. Every ship captain. Astronauts. Bridge engineers.

Greatest con in history, surpassing Santa Claus, dinosaurs, and squirting :wow:
Man I'm so glad my dad bought me a telescope as a kid, I'd probably be a flat earther if it wasn't for him :to:

I randomly googled what planets you can see with a telescope and this came up:

As a kid I was able to see the sun, the moon, and mars (mars was a red blurry dot just like in the YT video). All the planets I'm able to see with my naked eye are spheres, and all the planets I was able to see with a consumer telescope were spheres, but somehow the earth is flat :heh:

And :mjlol: at nikkas in here quoting Bible verses

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Here's the thread: https://https://www.thecoli.com/threads/where-do-apollo-space-rockets-go-after-blasting-off-from-flat-earth.754582/post-36270487

My apologies you actually said "That looks like a fisheye lens capturing footage underwater"

So according to you they used underwater cgi back in the 1970s?

What's "cgi" about recording footage underwater??

I said exactly what I meant to say. I made no mention of cgi

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You just argued against your own point. If the sun is over Tierra Del Fuego, Argentina, how is it also daylight in the summer on the complete opposite end of the planet? The doesn't work on a flat earth model. Either the sun speeds up, they're multiple suns, or Earth can't be flat.
Elaborate

It's daytime in Argentina

Where is it also daytime on the opposite side of the plane? What country?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So you can’t produce one. We knew this already. :smugbiden:

(Ftr, “ask the UN” is just the retarded level argument I’d expect you to make…having that image as a logo doesn’t mean they think it accurately portrays the world. That’s like saying Hello Kitty thinks their logo is a spitting image of a kitten. It’s a fukking logo. :dead:)

Edit:

And of course you dodged the request to post an accurate flat earth map, but then post this BS to show the sun moving around the flat earth:

If that map isn’t accurate, why are you posting it to explain other phenomena, you Bozo?
You're making strawmen arguments

I never said that there was an accurate map of the flat earth. YOU did

My point was that you don't even care that the maps that you believe in arent accurate, so it's hypocritical of you to base your entire argument against the earth being flat and unmoving, on an "accurate" map

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:mjlol:

Why isn't it possible for us to see the sun at all times?
Once again, because of perspective

I just posted this

Your eyes can only see so far

At a certain fixed distance, all object moving away from you cross over the horizon

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Man I'm so glad my dad bought me a telescope as a kid, I'd probably be a flat earther if it wasn't for him :to:

I randomly googled what planets you can see with a telescope and this came up:

As a kid I was able to see the sun, the moon, and mars (mars was a red blurry dot just like in the YT video). All the planets I'm able to see with my naked eye are spheres, and all the planets I was able to see with a consumer telescope were spheres, but somehow the earth is flat :heh:

And :mjlol: at nikkas in here quoting Bible verses

I've looked through some of the most powerful telescopes in the world at GT

Please explain how you know for sure that a source of light "millions of lightyears away" is a solid 3 dimensional object?

Daps
There's no debate to be had. The Earth is round. :/

Why would the Moon and Sun be round, but Earth flat?
What a dumb ass. A flat object can also be round. I’m not saying the earth is flat , but no one has ever seen the other side of the moon so that shyt could be round and flat as well . Like if you were to put a flat round clock on your ceiling.

Better question why would the moon revolve around the earth but the sun does not (supposedly) ??????????

nikkas every day look up and see the sun rise and set yet you don’t believe your own eyes , you’d rather believe some cac that tells you that nah, we’re spinning that’s why it appears to be movin :russ:

Y’all must be dizzy af spinning all day

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've looked through some of the most powerful telescopes in the world at GT

Please explain how you know for sure that a source of light "millions of lightyears away" is a solid 3 dimensional object?
Breh I have no desire to convince you of anything. You can think the moon is made out of cheese and I promise you I wouldn't give a fukk :heh:

Daps
You're making strawmen arguments

I never said that there was an accurate map of the flat earth. YOU did

My point was that you don't even care that the maps that you believe in arent accurate, so it's hypocritical of you to base your entire argument against the earth being flat and unmoving, on an "accurate" map
I’m not being hypocritical, you’re just being retarded, as usual. The earth is roughly shaped like a sphere; I posted an accurate depiction of the lands of earth on such a shape.

You assert the earth is flat, yet claim the lands can’t be depicted on a flat surface. Suggesting it’s not possible to accurately depict a flat earth on a flat plane is just stupid. There’s no way around that.

Edit: and it’s clear you don’t even know what a straw man argument is. Unless you’re saying the logical fallacy is that the earth isn’t actually flat, thus I shouldn’t ask you to depict it as such…in which case I agree. :dead: