I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Nah this needs to be permanent

Dude literally said he joined this site because of my posts. That's how much of a fan he is of mine

He starts a thread that he talks in circles in(this thread)

He then says I'm lying about having attended GT

He needs to go sit down after this

Truth be told I like you both :dame:

Damn shame it has to go down like this. Why not make it a month?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Again, stop stalling. You were talking big shyt just now

Stand on it. Don't p*ssy out now

main-qimg-7353f9dcb1cc3e0eb1a6b6b210836198

Why won't you answer my question? Can I use your full name or nah???

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Who writes the code or creates the software used in astronomy or geography?

At NASA it tends to be the mechanical and aerospace engineers but they'll get some support from computer science/engineering people. Astrodynamics and orbital mechanics is crazy shyt.

They can have it though, there's better money in big tech

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
At NASA it tends to be the mechanical and aerospace engineers but they'll get some support from computer science/engineering people. Astrodynamics and orbital mechanics is crazy shyt.

Aerospace was always a dream of mine but I'm fine where I'm at because of the job security and the workload

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I think he said computer engineering. For me it was a blend of computer science and electrical engineering. At univ of Maryland we had to take calc based physics courses which means he had to learn about gravity and relativity in physics 1 and physics 3 respectively.
Yeah engineering is more advanced. But if someone is working a regular IT job creating accounts, setting printers etc they dont really need any kind of space or physics knowledge. Some of those classes are memorizing equations to pass a test. We dont know exactly which courses xcivic took

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY

Yeah I would assume it takes a collaboration of mechanical/aerospace/computer engineers + data scientists + researchers.