I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dunning-Kruger in full E-F-F-E-C-T.

If one of those freakin' flerfs on YouTube hasn't already given him a response, he starts floundering.

THAT'S WHY HE DUCKED MY BAN BET, PUT ME ON IGNORE, THEN STARTED LYING ABOUT ME!!!​

Yeah, he's already in here trying to plant the seeds for his escape from me, making up shyt so he can put me on ignore eventually lol

The SECOND he does that, I'm going to make another exposal thread, with him as the subject. I got some shyt on him too :shaq:

I'm hot in these Coli streets right now, so he won't be able to duck that. :myman:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876

I went to a beach in Rota, Spain last week and it was so long it showed the curvature of the earth as there was nothing blocking the way. I was standing at would be the flat end of a protractor (being the beach) and filming the curve. My phone didn't capture the depth as well as my eyes and the quality has been a bit distorted due to compression but you can see the curvature.

169-1690045_protractor-printable-180-degrees-allowed-then-muboo-180.png

I was essentially at the 90 degree mark at the flat end of the protractor. Looking 90 degrees left and 90 degrees right.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You need to understand how debates work. I was the first person to answer a question in this thread.

Therefore, it is my turn to ask a question-- my question was centered around you not having a model, as I was asking about observed phenomena, and you responded to it with talking points from a model that you admitted is false.

This means you still have not addressed those questions. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but if you admit your model was wrong, then you need to start over and explain the seasons.

Just saying "ajkfhgsdkljhf" is not an answer. You must demonstrate how "ajkfhgsdkljhf" makes sense and provide for us something we can falsify. That is how this works.

So, start over-- explain the seasons, the day and night cycle, and eclipses.

If you lead with "Concentric centripetal motion", you must explain WHAT CAUSES THIS ROTATION. If your answer is "I don't know", YOU HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING WRONG ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING.

:mjlol:

Nikka I smoked you on this MONTHS AGO. Like always, you ignore shyt that proved you wrong:

:martin:

No, you want to run away because you are getting torched and you can't take the heat.

Nothing about that is disingenuous you fukking clown-- waves are a result of the tidal pull of the moon, AKA gravity.

You recognize that tides are a real thing, right? That means at any give time, some place on Earth is experiencing low tide, and another place is experiencing high tide.

Guess what that means? That somewhere on Earth, there is a large swell in the ocean, meaning that body of water is naturally curving.

The end result of this IS A WAVE.

Speaking of shyt that is disingenuous, what body of water is at rest? :ufdup:

Oceans, lakes, and other large bodies of water are always in motion, mainly due to tidal forces from the Moon.

So let me flip this back on you-- on your flat earth, why do large bodies of water have swells and waves, if not the gravity well of the moon?

Oh I'm sure you are ready to avoid answering my questions that you cannot answer, but I'm not going to allow you to do that:

Thoroughly explain seasons, day/night, and eclipses using a single model that can be tested for its efficacy and accuracy.

I have a model that does that:

My model is supported by math, observation and tests. Where is yours?
You seem to have a serious comprehension problem, and your circular logic is really starting to bore me here

You seem to be unable to mentally comprehend that I have already explained in detail everything that you asked for. I don't need to produce a unified flat earth model in order to explain how the seasons work. I already explained it to you in detail. This is the last time that I repeat myself. Stop asking. If you're not satisfied with my answer then that's on you

Or better yet, how about YOU PRODUCE A UNIFIED MODEL OF THE EVER-EXPANDING UNIVERSE, INCLUDING ALL VISIBLE STARS AND GALAXIES. I'll wait

@the bold: NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE. I can explain what I believe causes said motion. This requires some knowledge in electromagnetism

It's common knowledge that the compass always points due north, to the north pole. On the flat earth model, the north pole is the dead center of the plane, so the compass is always pointing INWARD, which is what allows the circumnavigation of the plane just a easy(EVEN EASIER, IN FACT) when compared to circumnavigating a ball

The compass consistently points to the north pole because there is a source of IMMENSE MAGNETISM at the north pole. This is another irrefutable fact. Any object of IMMENSE MAGNETISM, generates an INTENSE MAGNETIC FIELD. This MAGNETIC FIELD(which you can see parts of by way of the northern lights) is what is responsible for the motion of the sun and moon, as they are considered to be moving along magnetic field lines generated by the intensely magnetized object at the north pole. This is LITERALLY THE BASIS FOR ELECTRICITY AND "CURRENT" AT ALL SCALES. If you had any background at all in the hard sciences then these concepts wouldn't seem to foreign to you. Magnetic field aimed 1 way, charged particles move around said magnetic field

sn-cyclotronrev2_0.jpg

Posting a link to a wikipedia page IS NOT the equivalent of posting a model of heliocentrism

Heliocentrism encapsulates all of space. You know this. So since you want to continue to double down on this whole model thing, I'll be waiting for you to post an accurate model of the entire heliocentric system. Every star, every "black hole", ever quasar

And for the final time, you absolute did not "smoke" me on anything regarding the sidereal/solar day issue. You were just so eager to respond to me that you didn't actually look at my post for comprehension. It's literally simple math. There's nothing to dispute about it

And once again, you have failed to produce an example of a body of water "curving" like the oceans are supposedly doing all over the ball earth. So this is a clear L for you, please don't forget it

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I provided what you should have asked for, because your question is disingenuous.

You're asking for water to misbehave; that is to say, any object near enough to the Earth will be affected by Earth's gravity and will be pulled to it instead.

So you started with a false premise and a misunderstanding of how the physics work: what you are asking for can only be demonstrated IN SPACE.

And bubbles by definition debunk you. Why do bubbles of water form if gravity doesn't exist, you moron?

Literally, bubbles don't work without gravity. According to the stupid shyt you believe, a bubble would never form as the liquid would simply fall to the Earth. :stopitslime:

YOU HAVE NOT explained the seasons, and the heliocentric model DOES explain the 24 hours of day/night, dummy. I showed you this months ago, stop with the bullshyt:

:gucci:

You don't even know what you're arguing at this point. Fukk's sake this was mind numbing. Fam, you literally don't know your opposition's argument. This is an embarrassing post.

Hahahaha.

The first fukking post in this thread is me giving you a scientific experiment that proves why we don't see stars in images of the Earth.

Literally the first goddamn post. :snoop:

Math, specifically trigonometry. :russell:

You don't know a shred of advanced math, which is why you don't understand HOW we know what we know.

YOU don't have to do anything. You can accept what others who have already done it have to say.

I have already provided unedited images that prove the shape, and that water is obviously "sticking to it".

Your response was to question the image, which I have proven is a real image multiple times. It existed before CGI/Computer graphics existed, and is made on real film paper.

I proved why it doesn't show stars.

You have lost that part of this debate THOROUGHLY, and that's why you are no longer talking about it and trying to hastily move on to another flerf talking point.

Again, we have images of Mars, and videographic evidence. Multiple space agencies have been to Mars at this point. China JUST landed on Mars not too long ago:

Except, I have actually provided evidence that you can test for yourself.

We are talking about the shape of the Earth-- YOU brought up Mars, goofy. My claims are testable-- you can visit Antarctica yourself, and film the 24 hour day/night cycle. There is no ice wall.

You can see curvature from a plane. But apparently, you've never been on a plane and looked outside the windows.

I literally provided MY OWN PERSONAL IMAGES FROM MY FLIGHT FROM HAWAII IN THIS THREAD ALREADY:

You can literally see the Earth curves, and this is my own personal image, so no NASA involved. I'm going to Japan next month; I'll be sure to take more pictures for you.

:myman:

Wait, so you're saying that the constellations that we see today are different from the constellations that were in the sky a few centuries ago?? Can you elaborate on that?

Wooooow, you just said that trigonometry can accurately test and map moving systems. You are literally in here doing your best pseudo-intellectual poser impression because that's not only wrong, it's idiotic

Moving systems are mapped by dynamic functions, not static formulas. Show a trig formula that accounts for motion/direction AT ALL. I'LL WAIT

I took 2 years of calculus in highschool and 3 more at GT btw. You really shouldn't jump out the window making embarrassing statements hoping that I'm not going to catch them

This video debunks whatever you're saying about that picture you took from the plane you were flying in. You know this, which is why you're scared to press play:therethere:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nikka! :gucci:

The VERY FIRST post in this thread, THE FIRST FUKKING POST, debunks what you just said:

You can juelz all you want

Pear-shaped means pear-shaped. Heliocentrists came up with that term, not me

You posted photos that exposed that you don't even know what the current heliocentric standards are, and you're still going off of what you learned in middle school

"Noticeable bulge" y'all's words, not mine :yeshrug:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Wrong-- this debunks your point entirely!

You are currently juelzing-- you originally posted those images because you thought they were of New Moons. Stop fukking lying:

As you can see, you are responding to ME stating New Moons aren't at night by posting crescent moons, because YOU THOUGHT THESE WERE NEW MOONS.

YOU ARE LYING.
No I didn't

I even posted the google definition of the photo that I posted. In that very definition it states that that is the CLOSESTS WE CAN GET TO SEEING A NEW MOON

You like to selectively read stuff but I'm gonna keep you right on track

Daps

I went to a beach in Rota, Spain last week and it was so long it showed the curvature of the earth as there was nothing blocking the way. I was standing at would be the flat end of a protractor (being the beach) and filming the curve. My phone didn't capture the depth as well as my eyes and the quality has been a bit distorted due to compression but you can see the curvature.

169-1690045_protractor-printable-180-degrees-allowed-then-muboo-180.png

I was essentially at the 90 degree mark at the flat end of the protractor. Looking 90 degrees left and 90 degrees right.

I want to dap this post because you're right but I can't dap a post showing what I learned probably in the 3rd grade :skip:

You're doing a service to humanity by educating dumbass coli brehs. @CouldntBeMeTho :hubie:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't understand how you try to lie on a message board when I have the ability to find what you said and quote it:

That is you, in black and white, stating quite clearly that you believed the images you posted were of new moons.

Why lie about this breh? :what:

Why not just admit, hey I fukked up, you got me? :what:

What do you have to gain by lying that you won't lose more by getting exposed by me? :what:

The fukk is your problem with admitting you were wrong about something???
I have on problems admitting when I'm wrong

I definitely mistyped there

This quote was DIRECTLY UNDER THAT SENTENCE THOUGH. Funny how you didn't post it also
The short answer of it is that you cannot see a new moon at night. A new moon is not in the sky at night! It rises with the sun and sets with the sun. The closest you can get to "seeing" a new moon is a "waxing crescent" right after the sun sets, or a "waning crescent" right before the sun rises.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This nikka acting like they don't have Asian supermarkets in every major city in America :heh:

Matter fact I had one a few weeks ago :dead:
:mjlol: now hosui pears are a staple of american culture huh. Y'all are ridiculous. The mental gymnastics

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I told that nikka I looked out a telescope as a kid and saw that Mars was round and he basically said don't believe my lying eyes.

Plus I can't trust a nikka that don't believe in gravity :hubie:
Y'all love lying on me

Please post a link to that exchange in here because I'm fairly positive that you're imagining me just like lots of other posters on here like to do

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Breh, I have literally seen you multiple times explain to this nikka the difference between a sidereal day and a solar day, and he STILL in here faking like we ain't beat him over the head with this shyt already.

I literally already explained it to breh. He's a fukking lie.
I know the difference. What is it that you think I don't understand??

Sidereal day = 23h56m

Solar day = 24h

There's a stacking 4 minute discrepancy between the 2. This is simple math. Why is this so hard for you to understand??

I have the poster you quoted on ignore. It has nothing to do with this topic

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Y'all want a bit of irony? :mjlol:

Civic stay on some fake militant shyt, talking about how "his ancestors" this and that, and disregarding science because its from "THE WHITE MAN".

But he's in here caping for the European Pear, instead of the far more common Asian pear

:mjpls:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
What?????

There's no way you just posted this

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah, he's already in here trying to plant the seeds for his escape from me, making up shyt so he can put me on ignore eventually lol

The SECOND he does that, I'm going to make another exposal thread, with him as the subject. I got some shyt on him too :shaq:

I'm hot in these Coli streets right now, so he won't be able to duck that. :myman:
You think way too highly of yourself my guy

You still haven't shown me water curving around a ball

You pics of earth from space don't line up with the current heliocentric viewpoint, no matter how much you try to fit a square peg into a round hole

You're TERRIFIED to click play on that infrared video

You continue to nitpick and talk in circles

I'm still waiting for you to say you're ready to move to plane flight, because you said something pretty dumb a few pages back and I wanna see whether you're gonna double down or not

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You seem to have a serious comprehension problem, and your circular logic is really starting to bore me here

You seem to be unable to mentally comprehend that I have already explained in detail everything that you asked for. I don't need to produce a unified flat earth model in order to explain how the seasons work. I already explained it to you in detail. This is the last time that I repeat myself. Stop asking. If you're not satisfied with my answer then that's on you

No, YOU seem to have the comprehension issue.

First of all, stop with all the getting buck shyt. You ain't threating at all, and when you choose to stop engaging is the moment you admit defeat, cause I'm gonna keep popping my shyt, and you gonna keep getting bodied, and every time you bring up Flat Earth in the future, people will reference this thread and show that you were already debunked. I have quite literally already made Luken a laughing stock on this board-- you are lining yourself up to be next with this rhetoric.

I have painstakingly debunked your talking points already. Acknowledge my answers nikka. Every time I answer something or provide a piece of evidence, YOU RUN FROM IT and try to bring up another flerf talking point.

Second, and more importantly, YOU don't seem to understand that in order to validate a claim, you must provide EVIDENCE for that claim, in order for that claim to be taken seriously. For the flat earth argument you are making, you must consolidate those ideas into ONE model, because that is the only way reality works.

You want to have multiple explanations for the phenomena we all witness, but the problem is that the multiple explanations you have given CONTRADICT THE OTHERS. This means one or more of your explanations are incorrect.

This is why we consistently ask you for ONE model; the heliocentric model accounts for everything we see, neatly. The questions you raise against it are because you simply do not understand the heliocentric model. If you understood it, you would naturally come to the conclusion that the flat earth hypothesis is impossible. That you still question it at this point tells me that you legitimately do not understand it.

Or better yet, how about YOU PRODUCE A UNIFIED MODEL OF THE EVER-EXPANDING UNIVERSE, INCLUDING ALL VISIBLE STARS AND GALAXIES. I'll wait

:mjlol:

Nikka, how are you this dense? The Heliocentric model is part of the larger Physical Cosmology model, which includes universe expansion.

But two things:

1. You are trying to change the subject-- focus on the shape of the Earth. This thread is called "I'm challenging xCivicx to a debate about Flat Earth". You always try to deflect with a different topic so that you don't have to answer the topic that is under discussion. I'm more than happy to talk about universe expansion, but that is not the topic and it's clear that you are trying to run.

2. As I've already told you, stop asking for shyt that you're going to outright dismiss. You have asked me for evidence of certain things, and the second I provide it, you dismiss it. I gave you a real image of the Earth from the ISS, and your goofy ass said it looked like a painting.

NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE. I can explain what I believe causes said motion. This requires some knowledge in electromagnetism

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Boy, you setting yourself up for failure. It's mad funny that you don't even realize this.

You shouldn't have done this, but hey, I'm a lion and lions don't turn down easy kills.

It's common knowledge that the compass always points due north, to the north pole. On the flat earth model, the north pole is the dead center of the plane, so the compass is always pointing INWARD, which is what allows the circumnavigation of the plane just a easy(EVEN EASIER, IN FACT) when compared to circumnavigating a ball

The compass consistently points to the north pole because there is a source of IMMENSE MAGNETISM at the north pole. This is another irrefutable fact. Any object of IMMENSE MAGNETISM, generates an INTENSE MAGNETIC FIELD. This MAGNETIC FIELD(which you can see parts of by way of the northern lights) is what is responsible for the motion of the sun and moon, as they are considered to be moving along magnetic field lines generated by the intensely magnetized object at the north pole. This is LITERALLY THE BASIS FOR ELECTRICITY AND "CURRENT" AT ALL SCALES. If you had any background at all in the hard sciences then these concepts wouldn't seem to foreign to you. Magnetic field aimed 1 way, charged particles move around said magnetic field

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

This is one of the most embarrassing and juvenile attempts at explaining magnetism (or literally anything) I have ever seen.

You type like a kid that just got caught lying and has to explain why they stuck their hand in the cookie jar :ohhh:

Fam-- NO: the Earth produces a magnetic field through convection currents of the outer core and rotation. The core of the SPHERICAL Earth is why we have a magnetic field.

We can measure this with seismographs. When there is an earthquake, that quake produces what are known as P-waves and S-waves. P-waves are the most important to this discussion. P-waves, or pressure waves, are body waves that reveal information about the interior of the Earth. P-waves go through the Earth's interior and because of the makeup of the interior of the Earth (i.e., layers like the crust, mantle, inner core, etc..) cause what is known as the P-Wave Shadow Zone.

pand%20s%20shadow.png

This Shadow Zone reveals that the Earth has a spherical outer core and solid inner core. This is an objective measurement that is captured on a seismograph, meaning there is no room for NASA (or Neil deGrasse Tyson or whoever you like to make believe is in on the conspiracy) to fabricate. It is also how the early earthquake detection system works, literally by measuring P-waves that pass through the Earth's interior. This gives us up to 90 seconds warning before major earthquakes happen.

So we know why the magnetic field is generated, and that it's quite literally due to the core of the Earth not only rotating, but because it's shape is spherical.

Further, compasses do not work properly in Antarctica at the South Pole:

Hold this L, flerf :martin:

Now YOU have to explain why P-Wave Shadow Zones exist and are captured by seismographs if the Earth is flat and doesn't contain a spherical core that is responsible for the magnetic field.

YOU also have to explain why compasses don't work properly in Antarctica, if Antarctica is a ring that surrounds the flat earth.

YOU are also tasked with explaining why the Moon (which you claim is a projection) is rotating above the Earth "due to magnetic fields". How is this accomplished? Why is a projection being manipulated by a magnetic field? You just SAY this is happening, but you have no proof of this happening nor can you explain it, especially because you believe the Moon is a projection.

YOU are also burdened with explaining why these magnetic field causes the Sun and Moon to move in rings of wider and shallower circumference. Magnets cause attraction, so if the magnetic field is causing them to be pulled towards the center of the flat plane, why does it all of a sudden cause them to rotate AWAY from the center.

And here's where you fukked up-- since you have admitted there IS a center of the flat plane, you must now show me what that looks like (i.e., a model of this flat plane). By there being a center, this means you have a shape in mind, because you've said the Sun and Moon rotate above that center/shape. What is that shape? Show me what that shape looks like. There has to exist a description of what you are claiming. I will accept a drawing if you cannot provide an image from the internet.

I'll wait.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Y'all love lying on me

Please post a link to that exchange in here because I'm fairly positive that you're imagining me just like lots of other posters on here like to do
Keep all of your energy focused towards @Th3Birdman. He's the one making you look crazy, not me.