Im broke as hell, waiting at least 1-2 months to buy GTA V

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Dont mean to laugh but :bryan:

I can just imagine you not getting the hint when its time to leave.

Your fren: So umm its getting late, probably gone go to bed now :skip::mjpls:

You: Yeah just 10 more mins :whoo: Did you see the way i Just stole that whip?:ooh:

Your fren: Yeah, nice. :sitdown::shaq2::camby:
:ohhh: He did ask me was I ready to go home I already know that means:camby:but I helped the Chico with has bad break on his mamas navigator so the Chico ol me a few hours of gameplay shyt was:win:He dropped me at the crib I'm still :noah:About that GTA5 but I will get a job soon(while that nikka gonna be still unemployed) so :youngsabo: shyt gon be nice in cheap by the time I cop it:salute:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Nikkas talking out about the games that they get really I'm like Keep it real with me Nikka you aint got Vice City Money :lolbron::troll:

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
My fiancée bought me a copy (tho I could have myself) :win:

Get married brehs

Daps
TS never hollered at me, so I'll open it up to the forum. Anyone who has been a member of the site longer than 6 months, or a supporter should post in here why they think they deserve the game. I'll send it to the person I feel has the best story. You're free to select PS3 or Xbox version.

Contest closes this Friday, 9/20/2013 9p

Also, you must dap me to be eligible to participate....:smugfavre:

is it too late for a young racist, homeless brother to win this prize?

I got 13 dollars to my name and been sleeping in the library restroom for a week. I need that GTA

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
TS never hollered at me, so I'll open it up to the forum. Anyone who has been a member of the site longer than 6 months, or a supporter should post in here why they think they deserve the game. I'll send it to the person I feel has the best story. You're free to select PS3 or Xbox version.

Contest closes this Friday, 9/20/2013 9p

Also, you must dap me to be eligible to participate....:smugfavre:

my mother and father both died in a horrible accident last week, gta is the only thing that will lift my son's spirit up because he keeps asking 2 see his grandmama and grandpapi :to: its the only thing that will make him happy and keep him from thinking about it. im 2 busy trying 2 pay 4 the funeral :to: we also down 2 our last food stamps and i have nothing else 2 take care of him, its just me and him living in a one bedroom apartment with tv, no cable, and a ps3 with one controller and no games. plz help :to:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
you arent missing anything. im not broke and havent bought gta v yet because i could give 2 shyts about the storymode.

i will buy the game when multiplayer becomes available on october 1

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@Hiphoplives4eva The stan wars of this next generation have been a trying time for many people :wow:

Being a xbot Won-Star General on the front line of the battlefield for the past months has taken it's toll on me, mentally, and physically. I currently was diagnosed with PTS (Post Traumatic Stanning) What I didn't realize was this illness was effecting all parts of my life. I recently visited my grandmothers house and "accidentally" put a brick through her Sony flatscreen TV. A few days ago I was grabbing a hot sub from Penn Station and called the cashier a Playstanley as I paid for my bill, then proceeded to put my steel toed boots through the glass window of the door as I exited with my Italian.

After buying my grandmother a new TV, and paying restitution to Penn Station once the case was settled in court, I unfortunately found myself in a situation where I would be indefinitely short on funds. My doctor/ therapist / suggested I needed to find an outlet to let go of my held in aggression and anger, and that would possibly allow my soul to be less burdened. I popped GTA 4 into my 360 yesterday, and was bombarded with messages like "OLD & Busted" and "broke ass light skinned nikka" until the tears were flowing and my xbox had to be unplugged. This is a trying time for me, and I feel deep in my soul only GTA 5 can properly unleash the rage inside of me in a constructive non-illegal manner enough for me to find my inner NES gamer child and be happy with all consoles. Once I have repaired myself mentally, I plan to retire from the stan wars and enjoy and encourage all gamers, since the recent generosity of a message board brother showed me, Playstanley or Xbot, we all should be able to kill virtual pedestrians and rain virtual money on strippers together, as a community, as friends, as brehs of the coli. So I'll end with this, Breh for brehs, brehs. Please breh for your brehs :to:

Great post! Just read this today. You've won breh. Please PM me your details and I'll have it shipped to you. Please also let me know what system you prefer.

Thanks everyone for participating.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Do y'all get gamestop points? I just cashed in 25000 for a $25 off coupon... I also got $70 in rewards certificates banked at best buy. I'm not buying the game but just showing how your other shopping habits can lower this for you.

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
Great post! Just read this today. You've won breh. Please PM me your details and I'll have it shipped to you. Please also let me know what system you prefer.

Thanks everyone for participating.
fukk that nikka B Look how I'm living

2larouo.jpg

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm sayin' tho. nikkas don't have $60 in the world? :wtf:

It's not about having $60 because I'm sure people here got some dollars. It's about if you have an extra $60 that's not allocated for something. I swear for me its like every time I get a few extra dollars I need to spend it right away. If not something will break and its always over $300 to fix whatever it is.

Anyway, I'm not broke I'm just not into those kind of games.