Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
spent all my cash on weed and gas this past week :to:

friday its goin down tho

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
No Job No Xbox :to: gonna play at my homie house we just picked it up imma eat good while I can bruhs.:sadbron:
Dont mean to laugh but :bryan:

I can just imagine you not getting the hint when its time to leave.

Your fren: So umm its getting late, probably gone go to bed now :skip::mjpls:

You: Yeah just 10 more mins :whoo: Did you see the way i Just stole that whip?:ooh:

Your fren: Yeah, nice. :sitdown::shaq2::camby:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
TS never hollered at me, so I'll open it up to the forum. Anyone who has been a member of the site longer than 6 months, or a supporter should post in here why they think they deserve the game. I'll send it to the person I feel has the best story. You're free to select PS3 or Xbox version.

Contest closes this Friday, 9/20/2013 9p

Also, you must dap me to be eligible to participate....:smugfavre:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
TS never hollered at me, so I'll open it up to the forum. Anyone who has been a member of the site longer than 6 months, or a supporter should post in here why they think they deserve the game. I'll send it to the person I feel has the best story. You're free to select PS3 or Xbox version.

I dont have any sad stories, I just got bills and loaned my bro some money for him to buy a car. :sadcam:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:salute:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

:stopitslime: so you really wanna go there breh

tumblr_m5sf9dN5Rk1qlbkes.gif

i bought a half oz of weed last saturday for the southern heritage classic and it wasnt no reggie :smoke: if your a conissewer of fine cheeba you'll hear my plight and understand

ps3 :hmm:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

It would be hilarious if you just quoted everybody that did this and posted :umad: or another appropriate smiley :deadmanny: