Im broke as hell, waiting at least 1-2 months to buy GTA V

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
TS never hollered at me, so I'll open it up to the forum. Anyone who has been a member of the site longer than 6 months, or a supporter should post in here why they think they deserve the game. I'll send it to the person I feel has the best story. You're free to select PS3 or Xbox version.

Contest closes this Friday, 9/20/2013 9p

Also, you must dap me to be eligible to participate....:smugfavre:

I wouldn't dap you even if it meant saving my mothers life :ld:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hear you TS I had a lot of shyt go down that I had to spend money on. For the next 4 weeks or so my paychecks are all just catching up. But after that :blessed:. I mean I can forgo going out the next couple of weekends and not get haircut and just buy GTA tomm. The choices we have to make:sadbron:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I was hitting the books hard today and was looking forward to rewarding myself with this. Game won't be here until tomorrow because I ordered it last minute. Sitting here looking at the screen like
journals%20clown%20hacker%20crop.jpg
whenever a new reply pops up in the official thread stickied at the top.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
TS never hollered at me, so I'll open it up to the forum. Anyone who has been a member of the site longer than 6 months, or a supporter should post in here why they think they deserve the game. I'll send it to the person I feel has the best story. You're free to select PS3 or Xbox version.

I should get that copy, off the strength that they don't get one.:birdman:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
@Hiphoplives4eva The stan wars of this next generation have been a trying time for many people :wow:

Being a xbot Won-Star General on the front line of the battlefield for the past months has taken it's toll on me, mentally, and physically. I currently was diagnosed with PTS (Post Traumatic Stanning) What I didn't realize was this illness was effecting all parts of my life. I recently visited my grandmothers house and "accidentally" put a brick through her Sony flatscreen TV. A few days ago I was grabbing a hot sub from Penn Station and called the cashier a Playstanley as I paid for my bill, then proceeded to put my steel toed boots through the glass window of the door as I exited with my Italian.

After buying my grandmother a new TV, and paying restitution to Penn Station once the case was settled in court, I unfortunately found myself in a situation where I would be indefinitely short on funds. My doctor/ therapist / suggested I needed to find an outlet to let go of my held in aggression and anger, and that would possibly allow my soul to be less burdened. I popped GTA 4 into my 360 yesterday, and was bombarded with messages like "OLD & Busted" and "broke ass light skinned nikka" until the tears were flowing and my xbox had to be unplugged. This is a trying time for me, and I feel deep in my soul only GTA 5 can properly unleash the rage inside of me in a constructive non-illegal manner enough for me to find my inner NES gamer child and be happy with all consoles. Once I have repaired myself mentally, I plan to retire from the stan wars and enjoy and encourage all gamers, since the recent generosity of a message board brother showed me, Playstanley or Xbot, we all should be able to kill virtual pedestrians and rain virtual money on strippers together, as a community, as friends, as brehs of the coli. So I'll end with this, Breh for brehs, brehs. Please breh for your brehs :to:

Last edited:
Daps

I got mad babymamas that drain me of not only of my money but my soul..
My lil halfbreed kids want to play GTA5 with their daddeh.
Please sir LET them play gta5 with their daddeh.

*puss and boot eyes* (ho nomo)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:got mine yesterday in the mail free from a pricing mistake on Best Buy's website a few weeks ago plus $20 store credit:blessed:

McPiff

#goat
Daps

applause this dude here :wow: