Im broke as hell, waiting at least 1-2 months to buy GTA V

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So we gonna act like this shyt won't be $20 cheaper in a few weeks when the GTA release hype wears off?

I learned my lesson with GTA4. I will cop when everyone gets bored of this game.

And how in the world are people this broke?? :dwillhuh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's not about having $60 because I'm sure people here got some dollars. It's about if you have an extra $60 that's not allocated for something. I swear for me its like every time I get a few extra dollars I need to spend it right away. If not something will break and its always over $300 to fix whatever it is.

Anyway, I'm not broke I'm just not into those kind of games.

Not having an extra $60 is the same thing as being broke tho. You could easily recoup $60 by making minor adjustments to your lifestyle. i.e. cooking for a month instead of eating out.

But I'm not here to judge anyone.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about having $60 because I'm sure people here got some dollars. It's about if you have an extra $60 that's not allocated for something. I swear for me its like every time I get a few extra dollars I need to spend it right away. If not something will break and its always over $300 to fix whatever it is.

I hear you breh. Life sucks like that. It's always something.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

I see what you saying....but you got to get a better infrastructure bruh....

Saka

Pro
Daps
Been stacking all year... so this past sunday i just couldnt hold it back nomore :wow:, havent owned a console this gen but i went and copped that ps3 GTA bundle :blessed::eat: