I'm bored in The Lavek Era & it's my fault

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I've been calling it out but so many people gave HHH a pass. He was supposed to take tag team & women's wrestling to the next level, yet both are much worse off than they were before. Vince's final act was greenlighting the now legendary Tribal Chief run, and so far HHH's biggest storyline is an Attitude Era love triangle that started by ripping off Eddie & Chyna. :mjlol:
Didn’t he luck into Rhea/Liv because Rhea got injured?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been calling it out but so many people gave HHH a pass. He was supposed to take tag team & women's wrestling to the next level, yet both are much worse off than they were before. Vince's final act was greenlighting the now legendary Tribal Chief run, and so far HHH's biggest storyline is an Attitude Era love triangle that started by ripping off Eddie & Chyna. :mjlol:
you act like most wrestling stories aren't just recycled shyt from the past

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Wrestling always seems to come to a lull for me around July-November for the most part....I'll catch shyt on youtube but I don't focus on breaking my neck to watch it live...

It's a good thing that football is usually getting/going around that time so it's not that big of a deal...:manny:

Also you'd have the perfect show if you just cut out parts of Raw/SD (to a much lesser extent lately)/nXt/Dynamite and watched those segments back to back on Youtube....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When I'm watching this shyt, I'm usually doing something else or getting my jokes off in here.

Basically.. during a 3-hour RAW u can clean your house, online shop, text, browse social media, talk on the phone, eat something, watch YouTube videos, set your Yahoo! stock market alerts, Read about equities, list goes on and on... and still post on here.

Wrestling is great for background noise. If it's something to do with Liv/Dom or whatever I'm engaged.

If they are trotting out DIY or The Final Testament, u already know I'm missing most of it Lol

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It’s not the product it’s you and if you are over it then you shouldn’t try to understand or stay involved. When I was overseas I didn’t watch one game of the NFL or NBA until the playoffs and even then I might make it to the the finals or SB. I completely gave up on boxing all together and that’s saying a lot because I was heavy into those sports before I went overseas. It’s not the sports or the play fighting it’s you.

The same can be said when you get married and start a family, you lose interest in everything outside of your family because that stuff monopolizes your time so much you can’t find the time to follow anything else regularly.

Video games suffer from this too, a lot of times I feel like entertainment in general Is for single young people or older people that kids are grown.

This is the best WWE has been since the Ruthless aggression era and if you still can’t enjoy it then it’s time to find a new passion

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Shyt… I’m almost there for the NBA minus the Knicks .

It happens, we as fans fed for 5 years straight from wrestling all over the planet.

My 2 weeks in Japan and watching Stardom was the break I needed from AEW. Sometimes you just gotta step back.
Right. I almost completely checked out during the guest host era especially since I was a sophomore in HS and had other things to focus on other than seeing Cena whoop ass week after week. Mainly looked at Smackdown and took the time to see what was up on the Indy scene and Mexico scene. Had some folks put me on game on quite a few wrestlers that ended up blowing up years later:ehh: so it was a nice refresher.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

Yeah you're right the show was way with Vince tearing up the script 3 hours before the show, having Corbin throw dog food at Roman, making an Olympic wrestler do the Shorty G gimmick, and giving us matches like Fiend vs Rollins on PLEs :dead:

And lets not forget he had black wrestlers doing losing streak angles, mama's boy gimmicks and crying after getting hurt in matches but let some of y'all tel it Vince was a civil rights leader :bryan:

Some of the takes on here this summer been as bad as the 'Seum and thats saying something :hhh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It’s not the product it’s you and if you are over it then you shouldn’t try to understand or stay involved. When I was overseas I didn’t watch one game of the NFL or NBA until the playoffs and even then I might make it to the the finals or SB. I completely gave up on boxing all together and that’s saying a lot because I was heavy into those sports before I went overseas. It’s not the sports or the play fighting it’s you.

The same can be said when you get married and start a family, you lose interest in everything outside of your family because that stuff monopolizes your time so much you can’t find the time to follow anything else regularly.

Video games suffer from this too, a lot of times I feel like entertainment in general Is for single young people or older people that kids are grown.

This is the best WWE has been since the Ruthless aggression era and if you still can’t enjoy it then it’s time to find a new passion

Again, I missed the whole bullshyt era ya'll and IWC complain about (the mid to late 2010's).

My issues isn't that I hate it, I may have been burnt out from following as closely as I have and noticing the repetitive and safe booking.

I mean, beside the Bloodline, what other group has got top billing for a year and a half straight while their most memorable angle is a "That's why I fukked your boyfriend" angle?

Rhea is awesome, one of the best female wrestlers ever, but, she mostly used for backstage segments and saves her in-ring for like four PLE matches a year.

Again, I'm bored, I don't hate the WWE.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Again, I missed the whole bullshyt era ya'll and IWC complain about (the mid to late 2010's).

My issues isn't that I hate it, I may have been burnt out from following as closely as I have and noticing the repetitive and safe booking.

I mean, beside the Bloodline, what other group has got top billing for a year and a half straight while their most memorable angle is a "That's why I fukked your boyfriend" angle?

Rhea is awesome, one of the best female wrestlers ever, but, she mostly used for backstage segments and saves her in-ring for like four PLE matches a year.

Again, I'm bored, I don't hate the WWE.
Right you need to take a break and since you just came off a 10 year break maybe this isn’t for you anymore. You missed the period that made most of the people on top popular so you don’t have any connection with them and that’s fine

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Yeah you're right the show was way with Vince tearing up the script 3 hours before the show, having Corbin throw dog food at Roman, making an Olympic wrestler do the Shorty G gimmick, and giving us matches like Fiend vs Rollins on PLEs :dead:

And lets not forget he had black wrestlers doing losing streak angles, mama's boy gimmicks and crying after getting hurt in matches but let some of y'all tel it Vince was a civil rights leader :bryan:

Some of the takes on here this summer been as bad as the 'Seum and thats saying something :hhh:
Don’t forget Bianca getting squashed by Becky in 20 seconds :dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Y'all always go overboard with the sarcastic bullshyt. No one is saying Vince was perfect or should even return, we're saying HHH is getting passes for the same shyt Vince got killed over. Vince's booking of black talent could definitely be problematic, but are you going to sit here and say that any of them are better off now? Bianca was literally the female face of the company, and HHH cooled her off completely in order to put Rhea in that spot. Street Profits went from being the most over tag team, to just being another team. Bobby went from being the almighty to feuding with Kross, and now he decided to bounce. MVP was doing great as a manager, and then he was sidelined and lied to by HHH.