Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What specifically do you want to see?

Just talking RAW.
  • I've argued against it, but, we need a women's mid-card title (ONE!). Liv is gonna have it til Mania (I just checked, the only time the top women's title changes has is around Mania to like August) and Rhea bout to have another 300 day reign. Plus, Becky is probably winning the Royal Rumble. Rhea is awesome...but, it's getting stale. Keep the tag titles on Smackdown. Have the mid card title exclusive to RAW. Shake up the women's roster on Raw--it's legit full of jobbers.
  • End the Judgement Day story. It's been two fukking years--it will never be the Bloodline for RAW.
  • A legit surprise result. The Randy thing actually came out of nothing and it's a great lil story and matchup.
  • Push Dragon Lee, Ilya.
  • Stop with these stories with zero payoffs--The Karrion/New Day shyt won't elevate anybody (aka nobody is going to be a main event player afterwards)

• Dap
Reactions: 907

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
it’s not your fault, OP. You’re just not interested in what’s going on. :manny:

55833f3f11e19b9029cc332794d740c419bcb9b7485b32056564cd95a1650599.jpg

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
it’s not your fault, OP. You’re just not interested in what’s going on. :manny:

55833f3f11e19b9029cc332794d740c419bcb9b7485b32056564cd95a1650599.jpg
I just went to Twitter and I had to block a muh'fuka tryna put over a segment where CM Punk explains to us why he's still mad at Drew over a $1.50 bracelet.

MF :dead: was on some "SEEE! It's makes perfect sense!"

Meanwhile we cooked Seth for 7 Days and 7 Nights for putting over an actual title because it was new :russ:

You're right, I'ma just need to take a break from RAW.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just went to Twitter and I had to block a muh'fuka tryna put over a segment where CM Punk explains to us why he's still mad at Drew over a $1.50 bracelet.

MF :dead: was on some "SEEE! It's makes perfect sense!

That same shyt happens HERE, too. :dead:

I got into it with some weirdos over the Drew quitting/returning on SD angle and they were making up some shyt just to cape for it. A mu fukka had the nerve to tell me I don’t know “good storytelling.” :skip:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I think I heard Magic 1 and didn’t think much about it. Has he dropped a new album since Magic 3? Or is there a new album planned?

You haven't heard KD3? It's the best Hit-Boy album. :mjtf:

As far as future Nas projects, he has an album coming with DJ Premier. He dropped a single ("Define My Name") in April to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Illmatic and to promote the album.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I said this in another thread, but I’ve been enjoying watching RAW the next day on Hulu. They cut it down to 1.5hrs and keep the most important parts. Never adjusted well to the 3rd format. Either that or catch up on WWE’s YT/IG.

Sentimental items though :whoa: that shyt is too real. I was distraught when I accidentally spilled coffee on my first Father’s Day present (mini canvas “card” written in marker) on my desk. The ink ran down and faded a lot. :to: couldn’t have cost more than $2.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Sometimes you have to just fall back when you’re not entertained. I feel like most wrestling fans hate watch shyt just feeling like they have to watch it regardless.

The Road to Wrestlemania and Mania itself was a high that has made the rest of the year :manny: to me. I went to my first show in 7 years during that, but even then I couldn’t force myself to sit through the majority of the weekly shows. Just WWE alone that’s 7 hours a week, I’m not entertained enough by the product for that. Hell, I decided to watch the Bud fight over Summerslam live and only watched the first two matches on replay.

I took a break from greatest royal rumble 2018 to watching a few shows in 2020 due to Covid. In that time I realized im not a hardcore fan anymore and that’s okay.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
the two cards you posted werent the same at all.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The Road to Wrestlemania and Mania itself was a high that has made the rest of the year :manny: to me. I went to my first show in 7 years during that, but even then I couldn’t force myself to sit through the majority of the weekly shows.
Went to SD! during R2WM and it was :ohlawd: went to one RAW post-WM and we left at the 2nd hour :yawn:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I had to sleep on these two;

Dead ass...

Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston...the longest reigning team in the WWE are gonna break up...because of Karrion Kross promos....and Odyssey Jones.

Imagine the throwback Top 10's in ten years.

They broke up because of a heel with zero heat...and a draft pick from two years ago...that wasn't on TV even a month ago.

Not a Bad Bihh, not a title shot...Karrion Kross....and Odyssey Jones.

Xavier is jealous Odyssey Jones.

------

Another one....Randy Orton has a World title shot at Bash In Berlin...BUT, he's gonna turn on Coy because he didn't give him a World Title (Smackdown) shot........wait for it.....at Bash In Berlin...who has the shot....Kevin Owens....the dude all three have been allies with for a year....

:ohhh:Like, people really eat this shyt up.

Pete Dunne is about to go one on one with Sheamus after he turned on Ridge Holland for no reason...and turned on Sheamus for no reason.

The height of his powers was with those two...but, he's turned on them BOTH to now be a regular on NXT

Yes...this is the greatest era in WWE....no wrestling history.

I am not crazy.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I had to sleep on these two;

Dead ass...

Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston...the longest reigning team in the WWE are gonna break up...because of Karrion Kross promos....and Odyssey Jones.

Imagine the throwback Top 10's in ten years.

They broke up because of a heel with zero heat...and a draft pick from two years ago...that wasn't on TV even a month ago.

Not a Bad Bihh, not a title shot...Karrion Kross....and Odyssey Jones.

Xavier is jealous Odyssey Jones.

------

Another one....Randy Orton has a World title shot at Bash In Berlin...BUT, he's gonna turn on Coy because he didn't give him a World Title (Smackdown) shot........wait for it.....at Bash In Berlin...who has the shot....Kevin Owens....the dude all three have been allies with for a year....

:ohhh:Like, people really eat this shyt up.

Pete Dunne is about to go one on one with Sheamus after he turned on Ridge Holland for no reason...and turned on Sheamus for no reason.

The height of his powers was with those two...but, he's turned on them BOTH to now be a regular on NXT

Yes...this is the greatest era in WWE....no wrestling history.

I am not crazy.
I think you should take a long break from the E. It’s never that serious. I ended up taking a break from watching & only came back once Vince was out the way.