I'm bored in The Lavek Era & it's my fault

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everything to do with Judgment Day is fire... Liv and Dom and them and their feud with Rhea mixing into Priest vs. Finn

Now that Roman is back Bloodline Civil War is looking good again too after a few slow weeks.

I also like what they've done with Gunther vs. Orton so far. It's just starting.

Cody vs. K.O. to me is gonna be mid. I hope I'm wrong but so far it's kinda meh and predictable

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Everything to do with Judgment Day is fire... Liv and Dom and them and their feud with Rhea mixing into Priest vs. Finn

Now that Roman is back Bloodline Civil War is looking good again too after a few slow weeks.

I also like what they've done with Gunther vs. Orton so far. It's just starting.

Cody vs. K.O. to me is gonna be mid. I hope I'm wrong but so far it's kinda meh and predictable
I think KO will turn soon and we get a rematch at bad blood

• Dap
Reactions: 907

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m thinking it Randy who turns first

Seeing how KO got his shot added with him being on a PLE losing streak as of late that all it takes to send him over the edge
I'm pretty sure both are turning cause Smackdown is weak on the top heel side rn
KO will turn first though, there's no way he's walking out of Berlin as a face
They were teasing it just this week with him holding that chair behind Cody, he had a look of hesitation before he dropped it

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
smackdown been boring since WM especially without Heyman now .. Raw is hit or miss :manny:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

Seeing how KO got his shot added with him being on a PLE losing streak as of late that all it takes to send him over the edge
Idk bro

Hhh booking taught me when you think it’s gonna happen it actually wont

If it wasn’t for rock I would bet on Cody vs Randy at mania

I just don’t know

Which is a good thing imo

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I had to sleep on these two;

Dead ass...

Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston...the longest reigning team in the WWE are gonna break up...because of Karrion Kross promos....and Odyssey Jones.

Imagine the throwback Top 10's in ten years.

They broke up because of a heel with zero heat...and a draft pick from two years ago...that wasn't on TV even a month ago.

Not a Bad Bihh, not a title shot...Karrion Kross....and Odyssey Jones.

Xavier is jealous Odyssey Jones.

------

Another one....Randy Orton has a World title shot at Bash In Berlin...BUT, he's gonna turn on Coy because he didn't give him a World Title (Smackdown) shot........wait for it.....at Bash In Berlin...who has the shot....Kevin Owens....the dude all three have been allies with for a year....

:ohhh:Like, people really eat this shyt up.

Pete Dunne is about to go one on one with Sheamus after he turned on Ridge Holland for no reason...and turned on Sheamus for no reason.

The height of his powers was with those two...but, he's turned on them BOTH to now be a regular on NXT

Yes...this is the greatest era in WWE....no wrestling history.

I am not crazy.
I feel u but within the week universe Kevin Owens and randy Orton are to be trusted, ever. They just following protocol,it would be nice of Cody was the one who turned but it's a bit early for that..but with reigns back someone gotta turn..... Shut am surprise k.o and Orton ain't turn on each other.

P.s who was the bytch nikka that said he ain't like magic 1?????? Ya'll nikkas illmatic fans not Nas fans

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

They both should turn. the new bloodline ain't creditable enough as the top heels on smackdown.....just elevate the rock wannabe u.s champ

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The most exciting (aka something new might happen) storyline is Bronson Reed...he beat...The Miz and the pop at the end was for a matchup with Bron Strowman.

Not someone on the main event--Jey Uso or Sami Zayn--Bron Stroman.

I called it.

:snoop:

Imma just go back and catch up with shyt I missed on the Peacock app.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Guess what...another Monday Night Raw opening with the Judgement Day...and Rhea and Damian are still chasing the 4 stooges around for the 4th week in a row :lupe: #GreatestEra

:beli: This is gonna be happening until Wrestlemania

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guess what...another Monday Night Raw opening with the Judgement Day...and Rhea and Damian are still chasing the 4 stooges around for the 4th week in a row :lupe: #GreatestEra

:beli: This is gonna be happening until Wrestlemania
Did you have an issue with The Bloodline opening Smackdown every week?