I'm bored in The Lavek Era & it's my fault

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Sometimes you have to just fall back when you’re not entertained. I feel like most wrestling fans hate watch shyt just feeling like they have to watch it regardless.
That's what I'm tiring to avoid
Man, that’s been talk for like 2 decades. :mjlol:
I tired to like it. but, their new single is meh

Nas sounds better with Hit-Boy.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh you slowly but surely seeing the light that this wrestling shyt is boring and will never have the same sauce as in the past.

Let's keep it a buck, WWE "red hot" is just a Malibu Stacy with a new hat.

AEW speed running the WCW gimmick and in some sort of black hole paradox.

TNA basically a feeding promotion for NXT

NXT while hicklebottom is on his Norman Lear shyt, is on his Norman Lear shyt :dead:

NJPW is fukking dead

The Puro scene is washed

The "boom" period ala wrestling is good again is coping mechanisms. It's never going to get as good as the ceiling it used to have. I honestly feel like COVID played a huge factor in making heads realize that maybe just maybe NWG needs to get the band back together again :wow:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Breh you slowly but surely seeing the light that this wrestling shyt is boring and will never have the same sauce as in the past.

Let's keep it a buck, WWE "red hot" is just a Malibu Stacy with a new hat.

AEW speed running the WCW gimmick and in some sort of black hole paradox.

NXT while hicklebottom is on his Norman Lear shyt, is on his Norman Lear shyt :dead:

NJPW is fukking dead

The Puro scene is washed

The "boom" period ala wrestling is good again is coping mechanisms. It's never going to get as good as the ceiling it used to have. I honestly feel like COVID played a huge factor in making heads realize that maybe just maybe NWG needs to get the band back together again :wow:
My Joshi tingz are thriving :hubie:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
My Joshi tingz are thriving :hubie:

:whew:Yeah the strong style tingz still live AF. One thing I realized in these weird dire affairs that we are long overdue for a legit all women's wrestling promotion (no I'm not talking about WOW). I mean something on the level of All Japan's Women but for America. Tony should just absorbed the relic of ROH and throw bags at making it happen.

He has a roster of tings that put on blassics than the male counterpart, might as well give the TSC what they want :blessed:

THICK THIGH TINGS SLAPPIN TITTY MEATS :ohlawd:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As an almost 40 year old with a career, fiancé and a mortgage, I appreciate that I can dip in and out of WWE programming without really feeling like I missed much. It's like picking up a book after a few weeks/month.

Watching 5 hours of WWE television is a big ask for me. I can't even get through whole NFL, MLB and NBA games these days.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As an almost 40 year old with a career, fiancé and a mortgage, I appreciate that I can dip in and out of WWE programming without really feeling like I missed much. It's like picking up a book after a few weeks/month.

Watching 5 hours of WWE television is a big ask for me. I can't even get through whole NFL, MLB and NBA games these days.

Breh that's how I feel about MLB mainly. I used to diehard a season when I could actually get a chance to catch a game. This year and the ability to even check for the games, I find myself just checking out altogether :unimpressed: . Bad enough the Blue Jays suck this year, and I have a love/hate relationship with the Philies. At least Baltimore doing it big :ehh: .

Bottom line, too much is not a good thing. I find myself just reading TSC and Reddit for the scoops, catching what I can on TV, and mainly Podcasting the rest like ragtime "BA RAH RAH BUM BUM DISH" radio.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I stopped watching NFL when Kapernick got screwed...then, I came back I haven't watched a full game in years.

I didn't watch one full NBA game all last year.

Damn, time getting more precious.
Bro, that is a perfect description for NXT nowadays.
I stopped watching when he took the belt off Trick to put it on Eric Brooks or what ever his fukking name is :beli:

That same dude was crying to the fans because they cheered MJF over him :beli: NXT Champ. :beli:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Another one....Randy Orton has a World title shot at Bash In Berlin...BUT, he's gonna turn on Coy because he didn't give him a World Title (Smackdown) shot........wait for it.....at Bash In Berlin...who has the shot....Kevin Owens....the dude all three have been allies with for a year....

:ohhh:Like, people really eat this shyt up.

Pete Dunne is about to go one on one with Sheamus after he turned on Ridge Holland for no reason...and turned on Sheamus for no reason.

The height of his powers was with those two...but, he's turned on them BOTH to now be a regular on NXT

Yes...this is the greatest era in WWE....no wrestling history.

I am not crazy.
Ok so I understand not enjoying everything, everyone likes what they like
But here you're complaining about fantasy booking you made up in your head with the Orton shyt.

How you gonna say Pete Dunne turned on Sheamus for no reason? They literally been telling us why for weeks now

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ok so I understand not enjoying everything, everyone likes what they like
But here you're complaining about fantasy booking you made up in your head with the Orton shyt.

How you gonna say Pete Dunne turned on Sheamus for no reason? They literally been telling us why for weeks now

What did I fantasy book about Orton? I was repeating someone fantasy booking a Orton turn on Cody that doesn't make sense.

And breh :mjlol: I do not care about Pete Dunne. You are probably right and I just got up the second I see his face on screen for too long...I'll take the L for not understanding.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Shyt… I’m almost there for the NBA minus the Knicks .

It happens, we as fans fed for 5 years straight from wrestling all over the planet.

My 2 weeks in Japan and watching Stardom was the break I needed from AEW. Sometimes you just gotta step back.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I stopped watching in 2015/2016 and only started watching again because of the buzz surrounding the Cody/Rock saga (as well as CM Punk’s return). Once Rock turned heel, I was all in. I started catching up on the Bloodline angle, watched some of the PPV matches I missed over the last few years, and started youtubing guys like Gunther, Cody, Drew, LA Knight, Melo, etc.

I’ve been watching Raw on a semi regular basis since Mania and it’s by far the best I’ve ever seen it during the three hour era. Under Vince, you would get maybe a few episodes of Raw all year that were worth watching in its entirety—the go home show before a big PPV, the night after a big PPV, and the episodes of Raw on the Road to Wrestlemania.

This week’s RAW is essentially building towards a filler PPV during what is traditionally a down season in the WWE calendar and I still found it to be an enjoyable watch. These types of RAW were never watchable a decade ago.

The opening promo with the Judgement Day, tornado tag match, Gunther/Orton promo, Punk/Drew brawl, Bronson/Miz match, Sheamus getting attacked by dude, Sami/Bron match.. each one of these segments/matches either served a purpose in building towards a PPV match, getting a guy over or were simply an enjoyable match/angle that didn’t feel like an insult to the viewers intelligence.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:dead:

RAW peaked at Tozawa/Otis vs. The Creeds ... I definitely got to take a break because they bout to have two straight weeks of matches

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've been calling it out but so many people gave HHH a pass. He was supposed to take tag team & women's wrestling to the next level, yet both are much worse off than they were before. Vince's final act was greenlighting the now legendary Tribal Chief run, and so far HHH's biggest storyline is an Attitude Era love triangle that started by ripping off Eddie & Chyna. :mjlol: