I’m Being Investigated After Getting Named In An EEO Complaint; UPDATE: @big boss

What’s my fate?

• Total voters

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I had to do one of these as a witness, someone left and made accusations about the department head engaging in bullying.

Edit: the fact that they're reassuring you your statement won't be shared with division management is a plus.
And that’s probably because the Complainant requested anonymity. If OP is the only witness then if the RMO is smart, he/she can put 2 and 2 together and figure out who filed the complaint and who the witness is. Lotta folks don’t understand, requesting anonymity just means we won’t say your name to the accused.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
just read again,,, seems like OP and some more male coworkers ganged up lopoking at ass at work :jbhmm:

hqdefault.jpg

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
NO mf, what part of that don’t you understand 😡
You will be straight. Most complaints are he said she said. You can lawyer up or speak to a lawyer for an hour so they can prep you on answering the questions vaguely so you don’t get caught up.

I had a homeboy file against spicy CACs. I had a cousin file against some CACs. It all went nowhere.

Hopefully you werent talking reckless on Teams or through emails. If so….
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
There’s formal, informal, and anonymous complaints.

If it’s formal you def need to lawyer up. Informal may mean pull you to the side and slap your hand.
Anonymous is only legit in the informal stage. There's no such thing as anonymity in the formal stage cause your shyt goes before an Administrative Judge for ruling. He can lawyer up in any stage. But it just sounds like he's a witness in this situation. If he is the accused, you better find a way to settle using ADR.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Anonymous is only legit in the informal stage. There's no such thing as anonymity in the formal stage cause your shyt goes before an Administrative Judge for ruling. He can lawyer up in any stage. But it just sounds like he's a witness in this situation. If he is the accused, you better find a way to settle using ADR.

Whats that