I’m Being Investigated After Getting Named In An EEO Complaint; UPDATE: @big boss

What’s my fate?

• Total voters
Daps
"named in a complaint" is not accurate terminology, cuz that means it would be against you as a defendant and you would have been served with the complaint :skip:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The fact you attached the actual email lends me to believe you did whatever they accusing you of :what:
The images have been removed, but it's hard to believe someone actually shared screenshots of a work email. That's an incredibly reckless action, yet it seems to be a common occurrence among posters on TheColi.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Sounds like OP ratting on a toxic manager who uses crazy language (for a job) and whose whole team hates him.

Youd quit before you did that?

I'm not sayin rat in the intern for smoking cigs

I hate a toxic manager… some of those guys get a little power and forget where they came from.

OP better take his spot and reap the benefits.

If not, Uber is hiring right now

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The images have been removed, but it's hard to believe someone actually shared screenshots of a work email. That's an incredibly reckless action, yet it seems to be a common occurrence among posters on TheColi.

People really underestimate the popularity of this site. Even when I tell little benign stories I switch up details like what city it was, when it happened, etc. Never know who’s watching