I’m Being Investigated After Getting Named In An EEO Complaint; UPDATE: @big boss

What’s my fate?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
First of all, y’all know damn well a nikka sneak recorded that sh!t :rudy: won’t about to play wit these fools at all :camby:

I can’t post the entire thing for obvious reasons, nor do I think y’all want to sit through a 90min interrogation, but here’s a small snippet from the beginning of the meeting.

Turns out someone filed a complaint about this piece of sh!t cac supervisor who has been making work a living hell for the guys he’s in charge of.

Because I bore witness to a few incidents that have occurred since he’s been here, I was named as a witness. I went ENTIRELY tf in on that scumbag :hhh:

I hope his resume’ is dusted off because I also detailed an incident where I heard him calling one of the younger guys a “retarded”.

When I said that them ladies were like 😮 glued to the screen eyes big as saucers lol, or in other words they didn’t like the sound of that and he’s probably cooked. And I’m just one person they’re interviewing. They’re also going to interview the actual guys he’s been doing this stuff to and I’m sure they’re gonna let the choppers RING breh. They been wanting to get rid of that dude for ages. This morning I did my part to make it come true 🤷🏾‍♂️

And I still got all my work wives :ahh:

This sh!t scared tf out of me tho brehs. Yall really made me aware of how reckless I be moving at work with these women and calling the white boys “cacs” to their face. I’m going to chill on all that sh!t. The stuff yall saying in here was an eye opener low key

Lady: "Please confirm you are not recording these proceedings."

Breh calmly response: "I confirm".

:mjlol:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
First of all, y’all know damn well a nikka sneak recorded that sh!t :rudy: won’t about to play wit these fools at all :camby:

I can’t post the entire thing for obvious reasons, nor do I think y’all want to sit through a 90min interrogation, but here’s a small snippet from the beginning of the meeting.

Turns out someone filed a complaint about this piece of sh!t cac supervisor who has been making work a living hell for the guys he’s in charge of.

Because I bore witness to a few incidents that have occurred since he’s been here, I was named as a witness. I went ENTIRELY tf in on that scumbag :hhh:

I hope his resume’ is dusted off because I also detailed an incident where I heard him calling one of the younger guys a “retarded”.

When I said that them ladies were like 😮 glued to the screen eyes big as saucers lol, or in other words they didn’t like the sound of that and he’s probably cooked. And I’m just one person they’re interviewing. They’re also going to interview the actual guys he’s been doing this stuff to and I’m sure they’re gonna let the choppers RING breh. They been wanting to get rid of that dude for ages. This morning I did my part to make it come true 🤷🏾‍♂️

This sh!t scared tf out of me tho brehs. Yall really made me aware of how reckless I be moving at work with these women and calling the white boys “cacs” to their face. I’m going to chill on all that sh!t. The stuff yall saying in here was an eye opener low key

Snitch!

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
OP please remove the recordings you made

hopefully you arent browsing this site on a work PC or their wifi

then again since youre just a witness i doubt they'll dig too deep but its best to be smart about this kind of stuff

and in the future i wouldnt share as much personally identifiable stuff online. you never know what kind of weirdo is reading

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

You did the right thing by recording it

SYSBM by any means necessary even tho they are looking into what that CAC was doing.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
When they find out you recorded that meeting :huhldup:

Te1mbjW.gif

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

Five stars for this shyt giving me so many laughs. Classic thread

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County

Repped! :salute:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Assuming this is real, you know the lawyers will also get your personal browsing history/activity fairly easily too right? I wouldn't have posted this.
Cap...they'd only do that if he was on a work device and he was who the complaint is against. They can't do anything to him if he's using his personal device and it's not a violation of EDEA, sexual assault/harassment, or the EPA (wage discrimination) which are all issues that can get law enforcement or the courts involved from the jump.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F51ccc22e-01df-46fa-9b76-c02b162eb7bc_700x511.gif