I’m Being Investigated After Getting Named In An EEO Complaint; UPDATE: @big boss

What’s my fate?

• Total voters

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
vERLYQ1.jpeg

qtbihWz.jpeg

I have no idea what this is about and I can’t remember the last time I called somebody a cac :lupe:

I’m scared

:sadcam:

Did you help someone discriminate against another person? LGBT members are included in EEO violations, too, not just race. They might want you to 🐀 on someone who did an EEO violation. All they're saying is that you were named in a report. Wait and see, first.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Honestly, this. :hubie:

Hopefully you’re only a witness.

Think long and hard about your interactions in the last few months.
People get comfy at the job and forget about standards of professionalism.

That's how you end up simulating the motorboat motion to Brenda Golleski aka G-Cup Brenda in front of regional executives while your boss is looking on like :jbhmm::wtf::demonic::camby:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If you do not have hiring or promotion power over any other employees, there is no question that you are only being interviewed as a witness. You have to think about the team that works directly under you/any team member you have a power dynamic over (and not just “I make more money than” this employee). It doesn’t read to me like something that is in relation to you exclusively, and I have been a manager with amounts ranging from 20-400 under me. :manny: