I'm Awaiting The Inevitable Jason Schreier Article On WTF Happened With Cyberpunk 2077 Like...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
nah stop trolling

a couple ppl posted how it fares across systems from best to worst...and they were all in agreeance that PC is the best platform followed by stadia...some had the XSX on the same level as stadia or just behind it...then PS5...the worst platform was the xbox one s
Lies. Universally its:

PC > Xbox Series X > Xbox One X > PS 5 > Xbox > Nintendo 64 > SNES > PS4

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Lies. Universally its:

PC > Xbox Series X > Xbox One X > PS 5 > Xbox > Nintendo 64 > SNES > PS4
:russ:

On the real. I wanted to support this game. I still will. I was going to cop on PS4 til I seen the issues that its having so I'm waiting til I get my hands on the 5.
What I do find suspect is that this game has been in development for about 8 years. How is it not possible that they have this looking good for current gen games? Seriously. I know I'm not a developer bro and I know its really hard, but how were they not expecting this? Was the plan always to have it look phenomenal for next gen? If so, that's curious. I don't know. I'll cop soon enough, but I feel like people are right to question CDPR.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ:

On the real. I wanted to support this game. I still will. I was going to cop on PS4 til I seen the issues that its having so I'm waiting til I get my hands on the 5.
What I do find suspect is that this game has been in development for about 8 years. How is it not possible that they have this looking good for current gen games? Seriously. I know I'm not a developer bro and I know its really hard, but how were they not expecting this? Was the plan always to have it look phenomenal for next gen? If so, that's curious. I don't know. I'll cop soon enough, but I feel like people are right to question CDPR.
No other game on PS4 is this detailed and expansive.

This is a next gen game they got working on old hardware.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
No other game on PS4 is this detailed and expansive.

This is a next gen game they got working on old hardware.
People forget that CDPR are PC developers first. Regardless of the console money they've been making. This game was scaled to work on high end graphics cards probably starting with the 2070 and up. The last gen consoles were probably running better until they got their hands on the new gen cards.

I dunno but it just seems like they got better tech to work with and made the game more "expensive."

They'll patch everything right same as Witcher but I can see why the millions on current gen would be disappointed.

On PS5 they just need to fukking fix HDR and up the textures a bit until the real upgrade comes out.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ps5 is easily the worst platform to play this on
The only difference between the ps5 and series x is the option to choose between 4k30 or 1080p60 on xbox.

The game still runs off the same assets used for last gen consoles.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The only difference between the ps5 and series x is the option to choose between 4k30 or 1080p60 on xbox.

The game still runs off the same assets used for last gen consoles.
Im hearing PS5s catching fire and bricking breh. Be careful.

Cyberpunk 2077 Crashing Consistently On PS5

You may want to stick with Demons Souls and Astro's playland.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There's definitely some who want this game to fail but i see an equal amount of people who are desperate for this game to be a masterpiece.

I keep seeing shyt like "yo this game is a classic apart from *inserts laundry list of flaws the game has*"

Dudes hyped themselves into an all time classic and can't get out of that hype prison...the truth might be too scary to accept :wow:

Reminds me of when GTA IV came out.....gonna be real interesting how this game is looked at in a year or two :sas1:

GTA IV appreciated in value. It ended up being better than pweople originally thought especially with the DLCs

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:feedme:can somebody give me the lowdown on these dire Cyberpunk affairs. I know there been some glitches but holy fukk this launch seems like a shytshow:picard:

A game that had 8 million pre-orders and is the largest launch game in pc history ? No...the launch of cyberpunk 2077 was most definitely not a "shytshow":mjlol:

A shytshow is what EA did with the last simcity game that came out...ended up flopping so hard it forced a legendary studio like maxis to shut down...

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
A game that had 8 million pre-orders and is the largest launch game in pc history ? No...the launch of cyberpunk 2077 was most definitely not a "shytshow":mjlol:

A shytshow is what EA did with the last simcity game that came out...ended up flopping so hard it forced a legendary studio like maxis to shut down...

...........................:mjcry:I bought Sim City and thought it was underrated.............

You didn't have to go there:mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
...........................:mjcry:I bought Sim City and thought it was underrated.............

You didn't have to go there:mjcry:

You thought a city building game that let you build on a little ass square and require online DRM and had some of the worst city building mechanics ever devised was "underrated":francis:

That cities of tomorrow and omega co dlc were great...wish cities sklyines would do something similar but they to busy releasing trolley buses and shyt :francis: