I'm Awaiting The Inevitable Jason Schreier Article On WTF Happened With Cyberpunk 2077 Like...

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Lies all 3 of those have crazy bugs and not one of them is expansive and detailed as cyberpunk.

Miles Morales was literally breaking consoles, yet we didn’t get all this doom and gloom.

Don’t understand the Hate boner the internet has for this game:smh:

That's what I'm saying. No game is perfect but this shyt ain't breaking the barrier for whats possible on consoles. Just because it's got neon lights and shyt. Yet folks been ready to throw bail at these nikkas and give them the benefit, no they gonna catch these jokes and criticisms like errbody else after 8 years and 3 delays.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's what I'm saying. No game is perfect but this shyt ain't breaking the barrier for whats possible on consoles. Just because it's got neon lights and shyt. Yet folks been ready to throw bail at these nikkas and give them the benefit, no they gonna catch these jokes and criticisms like errbody else after 8 years and 3 delays.
You’re wrong about that too. This is easily the most advanced and expansive game released on these consoles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You’re wrong about that too. This is easily the most advanced and expansive game released on these consoles.

yeah, people are confusing the fact that because its' buggy that the actual game is bad. The actual game is good, most reviewers even the ones who badly criticized the bugs say despite that it's still really fun like the Skill Up review. I've yet to hear one person say the game itself isn't fun or bad except for the gamespot chick who claims she didn't do any sidequest

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think things aren't quite as bad as some people are playing it up as, but this shyt is pretty egregious, and they gotta get these jokes just like anyone else. With the way they managed hype and marketing, this game needed to launch flawlessly in order to avoid this. I mean, some of the stuff, like them somehow not thinking to have an option to get around the initial braindance in a way that is light/photosensitive definitely suggests that a lot of stuff went overlooked in order to get this out the door.

I'm enjoying what I've played, and would say that this is a very good game, but for right now, it's in spite of bugginess.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Red Dead? GTA5? Watchdogs? It's games with moving parts that have shyt going on and don't bug the fukk out as much as this shyt.

All those run at 30 fps, so I don't understand what you're getting at. Is 30 fps supposed to be good or something?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Sucks we've been conditioned to accept such shyt when people complain about game prices and the actions of other developers.

CDPR gets all the bail from every community it seems.

Because despite their flawed games, they continue to release patches to fix it and support it over the years like Witcher 3. They don't have microtransactions like GTA and Red Dead, and their DLC prices are good for what you get. Of course people love them.

Cyberpunk will go down as a damn good game once the issues on last gen are sorted.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
yeah, people are confusing the fact that because its' buggy that the actual game is bad. The actual game is good, most reviewers even the ones who badly criticized the bugs say despite that it's still really fun like the Skill Up review. I've yet to hear one person say the game itself isn't fun or bad except for the gamespot chick who claims she didn't do any sidequest

I don't agree with the nikka you qouted but I also haven't played the game, so I'll cop to my ignorance on that. I also will agree the game doesn't appear to be shyt, just another rushed piece of content that was oversold to us with some under delivering based on the percieved pedigree.

I get my free stadia set up next week and It'll prolly be my first game while I wait out the PSV stock situation. I'll hop in cause I wanna support the OG creator but I will laugh at this shyt cause this company been talking mad shyt and people online thinking companies are their friends getting in they feelings.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think the internet has a way of blowing everything up either way. The answer is somewhere in the middle...

Is it an incredibly buggy and unpolished release? Yes, is the actual ambition, scope and gameplay what they promised? Yes

Like it’s been said many times before, the game came out a bit undercooked, but like the witcher 3 it can still rebound if it patches out the bad stability and continue to supply us with free dlc like they did before.

Everyone has the right to wait until they do all those things before they invest their money into it though.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
All those run at 30 fps, so I don't understand what you're getting at. Is 30 fps supposed to be good or something?

You talking to me about 30fps games when this game can barely handle half that on consoles, my nikka what are we talking about?

Because despite their flawed games, they continue to release patches to fix it and support it over the years like Witcher 3. They don't have microtransactions like GTA and Red Dead, and their DLC prices are good for what you get. Of course people love them.

Cyberpunk will go down as a damn good game once the issues on last gen are sorted.

I agree the good will they have earned and worked for is based on consumer friendly practices, such as free upgrade paths to next gen, quality DLC content, and other past practical works towards gamers. Again I'm not going to trash them for what they have done, I will be antagonistic to their launch as their roll out was shytty and messaging even worse.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm on ps5

I haven't noticed any real gameplay ruining bugs in the few hours I played, i did have to reset one of the tutorial missions due to an enemy clipping through the wall and becoming unkillable. It runs smooth and the gameplay is great if you're into western rpgs.

The graphics aren't gonna blow you away but it's still a really good game.
Ps5 is easily the worst platform to play this on

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
There's definitely some who want this game to fail but i see an equal amount of people who are desperate for this game to be a masterpiece.

I keep seeing shyt like "yo this game is a classic apart from *inserts laundry list of flaws the game has*"

Dudes hyped themselves into an all time classic and can't get out of that hype prison...the truth might be too scary to accept :wow:

Reminds me of when GTA IV came out.....gonna be real interesting how this game is looked at in a year or two :sas1:

:wow:Gamers finally starting to smarten up a bit. I never was into the hype because once I seen more of the cinema footage and less of the gameplay footage along with Keanu Reeves being the "hype" package:

tenor.gif

Never ever cop a game based on too much hype train because the flaws pill quicker than a rotten banana:francis:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:wow:Gamers finally starting to smarten up a bit. I never was into the hype because once I seen more of the cinema footage and less of the gameplay footage along with Keanu Reeves being the "hype" package:

tenor.gif

Never ever cop a game based on too much hype train because the flaws pill quicker than a rotten banana:francis:

Lol no lies, I came into the game with very little expectations.

It's a very pretty but shallow experience so far in my 14hr playtime. Gameplay wise it's good. Melee and shooting feels nice.

I hate driving around though :pachaha:

But the RPG part of the game is lacking to me.

I want to finish the game once before I speak my piece though. I'm not mad at the game like the rest of the internet :huhldup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ps5 is easily the worst platform to play this on

nah stop trolling

a couple ppl posted how it fares across systems from best to worst...and they were all in agreeance that PC is the best platform followed by stadia...some had the XSX on the same level as stadia or just behind it...then PS5...the worst platform was the xbox one s