I'm Awaiting The Inevitable Jason Schreier Article On WTF Happened With Cyberpunk 2077 Like...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn good look for PC

when is the last time PC got a major game that released the same date as consoles?

not asking that to be funny...seriously want to know bcuz I don’t remember a time when PC received this much fanfare for a game out the gate like this alongside a console release

Besides Rock Star games and Sony Exclusives, what major releases don't come on PC at the same time

CD Project Red are PC game developers, the witcher is a PC game series

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how Ghosts and Last of Us looked and ran butter smooth on last gen but this game looks washed and yeah I got another crash as I’m writing this:russ:

Both The Last of Us and Ghost run at 30fps. Are you really using those as examples for performance standards:gucci:

On top of that ain't shyt going on in those games. No neon lights, no cars, no big crowds, no gang shootouts. Of course a damn zombie game with 2-3 enemies on the screen will run smooth:mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both The Last of Us and Ghost run at 30fps. Are you really using those as examples for performance standards:gucci:

On top of that ain't shyt going on in those games. No neon lights, no cars, no big crowds, no gang shootouts. Of course a damn zombie game with 2-3 enemies on the screen will run smooth:mjlol:
Defend the game all you want but it’s poorly optimized :francis:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was, but when you want cheap hardware:yeshrug:

CPR will patch it and get it working just like Witcher 3. Game was too ambitious for that old shyt
Exactly I really like this game and I know it’s probably gonna be in my top games of all time but it has a lot of issues which like you said will be fixed. But until then I can’t say it’s better than Ghosts or LOU 2. On another note I’m having a blast in its current state, the amount things going on is incredible

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game is flames. It’s everything i expected it to be.

My only complaints right now are the obvious jank, crashes, shytty car controls, not being able to change your look afterward, and that’s about it.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
There's definitely some who want this game to fail but i see an equal amount of people who are desperate for this game to be a masterpiece.

I keep seeing shyt like "yo this game is a classic apart from *inserts laundry list of flaws the game has*"

Dudes hyped themselves into an all time classic and can't get out of that hype prison...the truth might be too scary to accept :wow:

Reminds me of when GTA IV came out.....gonna be real interesting how this game is looked at in a year or two :sas1:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is flames. It’s everything i expected it to be.

My only complaints right now are the obvious jank, crashes, shytty car controls, not being able to change your look afterward, and that’s about it.
I’m definitely hooked, had to get “accustomed” to it being unpolished but I’m mos def immersed in the world. I was a lil harsh on the game but rightfully so, I’m about 10 hours in and it’s straight piff

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
giphy.gif

yall know it's going to be one helluva story on some Anthem-level mismanagement :sas2:

dude's been shytting on CDPR and their incompetent higher-ups since day 1 :picard:
I don’t think it’s mismanagement. The game was too ambitious for the console generation it was created in.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
damn good look for PC

when is the last time PC got a major game that released the same date as consoles?

not asking that to be funny...seriously want to know bcuz I don’t remember a time when PC received this much fanfare for a game out the gate like this alongside a console release
:gucci: the majority of multiplatform games release on PC the same time as consoles

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
they went through their money and had to release to generate revenue to continue working the game
I think...