I'm Awaiting The Inevitable Jason Schreier Article On WTF Happened With Cyberpunk 2077 Like...

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
giphy.gif

yall know it's going to be one helluva story on some Anthem-level mismanagement :sas2:

dude's been shytting on CDPR and their incompetent higher-ups since day 1 :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
politics aside, TLOU2 was a legitimately amazing & incredibly polished game though :yeshrug:

crunch works for some :ld:

Every major AAA company, apparently

As much as yall want cyberpunk to be a flop it’s already selling like crazy, everyones playing it and it has an exceptional metacritic score.

There’s really nothing left to say other than wait for next gen upgrades

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
8 million pre-orders, 1 million concurrent players on Steam last night.

damn good look for PC

when is the last time PC got a major game that released the same date as consoles?

not asking that to be funny...seriously want to know bcuz I don’t remember a time when PC received this much fanfare for a game out the gate like this alongside a console release

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:feedme:can somebody give me the lowdown on these dire Cyberpunk affairs. I know there been some glitches but holy fukk this launch seems like a shytshow:picard:
I'm on ps5

I haven't noticed any real gameplay ruining bugs in the few hours I played, i did have to reset one of the tutorial missions due to an enemy clipping through the wall and becoming unkillable. It runs smooth and the gameplay is great if you're into western rpgs.

The graphics aren't gonna blow you away but it's still a really good game.