I'm at Atlanta right now and its kinda boring here

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
OP how long r u in town for?

I have an office in Midtown and whenever I visit I stay at the loews on 12th and Peachtree St. Happy hour in there :whew: Unfortunately whenever I'm there its just for a day or two so I dont get to see much outside of midtown. I haev some peoples that live like 30-40 min outside the city, and my aunt and grandmother live in stone mountain. I need to take a few days and visit the whole place.
i work at 12th and peachtree and on fridays its ra sushi for happy hour, then vanquish for grown and sexy happy hour(old ass ppl with old school music) then we go next door to reign.

magic on friday :ahh:
compound on sat :ahh:
velvet on sun :ahh:

fly back on tuesday :

then come back to canada :to:
sounds like a good plan :youngsabo:

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad: i love my city chicago but atl ga is :boss: so many bad hoes with money n dey giving gwallas jus to slick kooley. im thinkg bout moving back to ga in a few months music aint goin da way as planed in chicago but be back n forth dats like my 2nd home. yo ass just got sum lame fam members o u a dweeb because its alot shyt poppin in da city compared to the chi where ppl on myside of town jus ride around n kick it on da block n den go to da lub every so often it aint shyt to do in da city except downtown. thats the only problem with atl the downtown scene is wack because its the hood n all the rich folks up north in buckhead. i asked my sister why yall downtown aint upscale attractive enuff. like lake shore drive the beach shooping malls famous restaurants hotel condo suite view of lake michigan:lupe:. other den dat it gets boring then thats wen u travel to diff cities to see sumtn diff. plus atl music is the best shyt is way better den chi music my sound is more southern ga feeling then its is the drill scene keef louie durk lep etc because i was more influenced by that life style down dere.thats why the club n party scene down dere opened up for no genres in hip hop rap futuristic swagg movement imagine how the music game would be like now without the souths influence on rap since 2008 rocko jmoney yung la rich kids travis porter roscoe dash future young scooter rich homie quan. that shyt really is starting to influence chicago rite now wit autone boppy pop swagg futuristic trap rite now. alot of rappers wouldnt be on and we would be missin out on clubbin swaggin get money type music

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Honestly, even the downtown comparisons are a bit pointless. It essentially depends on what you intend to enjoy while downtown. Aesthetically, Chicago is more visually pleasing from landscape viewpoint, of course with buildings/architecture but that has no bearing on entertainment unless your a tourist who's there TO look at buildings.

You too damn grown for that breh, its about getting it in. So aside from the looks (which I don't gaf about), Chicago's downtown has nothing over any other city by default except the lakefront. Which, living the majority of my life in major coastal cities, adds nothing. The area of typical male operations DT Chicago pretty much consist of State from Harrison to Wacker because it's the main shopping strip and the women from said shopping and the women from Depaul, Harold Washington, Marshall Law, Robert Morris (dem nurses doe). Then its just the Mag Mile and that's pretty much it.

The bar scene in Chicago is definitely better but the club scene in Atlanta is even more so. The food is a push. Chicago has more variety by far but doesn't mean that its better tasting. Really depends on your preferences of food style.

I lived all over this country breh and worked in nightlife/entertainment field since 2002 and trust me when I tell you that any city is as entertaining as you make it. Only the people and places with inherited landscapes make a city unique, everything else is as special as a copper penny.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Objectively, Chicago is a better city than Atlanta, and its not close.

BUT.... If youre a young black male, ATL is the place to be>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

plus, the A got better looking females overall.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Atlanta niqqas try to make it out like every niqqa in atlanta is balling.. then i just read this article and called there :duck:

The fastest growing group of homeless people is children under 9 years of age.

Atlanta is the poorest city in the U.S. for children - more children in Atlanta live in poverty than in any other city.

48% of all the children in Atlanta in poverty live in families with annual incomes of less than $15,000 a year.

For children under age 6 living in female-headed families with no spouse present, the poverty rate is 58.8%.

Children ages 6-17 living in female-headed families with no spouse present have a poverty rate of 44.9%.

Current welfare (TANF) benefits are $282 a month for a woman with two children. Could you find an apartment to rent on $282 a month?

Fewer than 20% of those women and children living on welfare get any kind of housing subsidy.

98 million children in the U.S. have no health insurance. Eight million of those children without health insurance live in working families.

Did you know that 40% - 60% of homeless people work?

Minimum wage in Georgia is $5.85 per hour, which yields $12,168 per year, before taxes.

HUD says you should pay no more than 30% of your income for your housing. (30% of minimum wage yields $270/mo. for rent)

The average two-bedroom apartment in Atlanta rents for $834/mo. (which is 30% of an annual income of $33,360 or hourly rate of $16+ per hour). Thus, you need to earn $16+ per hour to afford that apartment, according to HUD.

46% of the jobs with the most growth between 2004 and 2011 pay less than $16,000 a year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean don't get me wrong the black people who actually grew up in atlanta and know what atlanta really is about is doing there things cause there was a ton of black owned businesses, but u have alot of broke niqqas running down there thinking there rap career, love and hip-hop stories is going to pay off

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlanta niqqas try to make it out like every niqqa in atlanta is balling.. then i just read this article and called there :duck:

The fastest growing group of homeless people is children under 9 years of age.

Atlanta is the poorest city in the U.S. for children - more children in Atlanta live in poverty than in any other city.

48% of all the children in Atlanta in poverty live in families with annual incomes of less than $15,000 a year.

For children under age 6 living in female-headed families with no spouse present, the poverty rate is 58.8%.

Children ages 6-17 living in female-headed families with no spouse present have a poverty rate of 44.9%.

Current welfare (TANF) benefits are $282 a month for a woman with two children. Could you find an apartment to rent on $282 a month?

Fewer than 20% of those women and children living on welfare get any kind of housing subsidy.

98 million children in the U.S. have no health insurance. Eight million of those children without health insurance live in working families.

Did you know that 40% - 60% of homeless people work?

Minimum wage in Georgia is $5.85 per hour, which yields $12,168 per year, before taxes.

HUD says you should pay no more than 30% of your income for your housing. (30% of minimum wage yields $270/mo. for rent)

The average two-bedroom apartment in Atlanta rents for $834/mo. (which is 30% of an annual income of $33,360 or hourly rate of $16+ per hour). Thus, you need to earn $16+ per hour to afford that apartment, according to HUD.

46% of the jobs with the most growth between 2004 and 2011 pay less than $16,000 a year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean don't get me wrong the black people who actually grew up in atlanta and know what atlanta really is about is doing there things cause there was a ton of black owned businesses, but u have alot of broke niqqas running down there thinking there rap career, love and hip-hop stories is going to pay off
Most of the folks who are "Ballin" don't even live in the city of ATL. They live in the burbs and the outskirts.

When people say they're moving to Atlanta 8.5 times outta 10 they'll probably be living in the sububrs.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I swear some of you complain so much its amazing. I'm sorry I could go anywhere in the us and have fun regardless. I think people get the wrong impression about cities because they only look at it through the perspective of others rather then take it for face value. Everytime I go somewhere I either make a plan or keep it simple and go with the flow. What I found out in my travels is the less regarded cities be the most fun to visit.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Did you come here with an itinerary or did you just get off the plane on a Wednesday like

UltimateWarrior-Running.gif

flawless execution!

tumblr_m8udshHxiV1qlan5k.gif