dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i mean... it is in the US :manny:

Hit up Follies tho and tell us about it
I like Follies.

We was just downtown and it aint shyt compared to Chicago's

The rest of ATL are just houses that are the size of garages and red dirt. I just came back from this seafood place that wasn't half bad doe.
:umad: wrong area. go to midtown, buckhead or vahi.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from NC and I've never been to Atlanta to actually chill, but since it's close, people from here love to go there and whatnot and consider it the 'big city'. I've got no problem with that and I guess it is, but people don't feel me when I tell them it's all the same shyt. From NY to LA to Miami. It's just more of the same shyt...Yeah, maybe more celebrities live in a certain city or there are more clubs, but it's all the same shyt from the big city to a shyt hole small town. When people in NYC get or LA or Atlanta get bored, they leave town and visit somewhere else. What does that tell you? Just my opinion though...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Shiet, I went to ATL and loved it. I knew getting off the plane it would be dope cuz it was a gluttony of bad bytches even at the airport :whew:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you like black people and rude service you will have a good time in Atlanta. Im never goin there again never really had a good time.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know it may sound crazy but if you wasn't getting any girls in Chicago, you probably wouldn't get then in Atlanta but if you were, times it by 5.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Atlanta ain't what it used to be, this ain't 97 anymore. It's a fake black Hollywood now. Cats try to make Atlanta seem like this black mecca but it ain't and it can get boring after a while unless u the "strip club, drive everywhere" type of cat. Atlanta is a cool city to VISIT, but I couldn't live there again. It gets old fast.

The bishes are nice there tho, especially the chicks who just move there from somewhere else.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The ATL is a gay black mans Disney Land:yeshrug:

No thanks..I would rather go to the Castro in SF..at least the gay dudes there could provide an intellectual stimulating convo, without the southern mentality of a retarded baby orangantun..