I'm at Atlanta right now and its kinda boring here

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
No offence to the ATL nikkaz here but this isn't chicago. The girls here are thick but I seen a lot of OBESE bytches here today as well.

Just my opinion

Did you come here with an itinerary or did you just get off the plane on a Wednesday like

UltimateWarrior-Running.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did you come here with an itinerary or did you just get off the plane on a Wednesday like

UltimateWarrior-Running.gif

:russ:

:laff:

It's not NYC, LA, or Chi in terms of pure busyness and action, and guess what, that's a good thing in my opinion. I can see why someone from those cities might get bored but hey, it is what it is. :manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No offence to the ATL nikkaz here but this isn't chicago. The girls here are thick but I seen a lot of OBESE bytches here today as well.

Just my opinion
As in Atlanta, GA U.S.A. right? Where in the U.S.A. can you expect to go and NOT see a lot of obese people :huh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What did you come here to do? Anytime you take a vacation you should have an objection for the trip. When I went to Cali, I wanted to go to Leno, chill on a few of the beaches and get my shopping on. Did all of those things and went over into Mexico for a while as well. Did you just go to atlanta and expect to play things by ear?

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
:russ:

:laff:

It's not NYC, LA, or Chi in terms of pure busyness and action, and guess what, that's a good thing in my opinion. I can see why someone from those cities might get bored but hey, it is what it is. :manny:

Yeah. I've been to New Orleans and NYC. I liked the energy in both cities (especially at night), but I would get tired of it after being there a while.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

Just my opinion

Born in the A live in the Chi

Chi-town night life variety >>>>>> Atlanta night life

Chicago prices though:huhldup:

I love the city of Chicago

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The ATL is a gay black mans Disney Land:yeshrug:

No thanks..I would rather go to the Castro in SF..at least the gay dudes there could provide an intellectual stimulating convo, without the southern mentality of a retarded baby orangantun..

:dead: at this and :huhldup: at the misspelling of orangutan

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
We was just downtown and it aint shyt compared to Chicago's

The rest of ATL are just houses that are the size of garages and red dirt. I just came back from this seafood place that wasn't half bad doe.

Wait WHY THE fukk are you comparing Atlanta to Chicago????

That doesn't seem dumb to you.

that's like comparing Birmingham to well....Atlanta.