I'm at Atlanta right now and its kinda boring here

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I heard atlanta got bad chicks like dimes walkin Everywhere.I gotta visit cuff one and bring her up here

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Did you come here with an itinerary or did you just get off the plane on a Wednesday like

UltimateWarrior-Running.gif

:laff:

only bad thing about Atlanta is that its so spread out. you're not about to just head to one area and just chill for the weekend​

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Kind of unfair to compare ATL to Chicago due to size...

Cities like LA,SF,CHI,NY are in their own category...

You're supposed to compare ATL to cities like Boston,PHI, MIA, Dallas, SEA... That is a bit more fair...

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I have an office in Midtown and whenever I visit I stay at the loews on 12th and Peachtree St. Happy hour in there :whew: Unfortunately whenever I'm there its just for a day or two so I dont get to see much outside of midtown. I haev some peoples that live like 30-40 min outside the city, and my aunt and grandmother live in stone mountain. I need to take a few days and visit the whole place.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
:laff:

only bad thing about Atlanta is that its so spread out. you're not about to just head to one area and just chill for the weekend​

Yeah. I never really would've known wtf was going on if I didn't have a friend who was always on the scene. It changed so much and so often. Glad I got married when I did b/c honestly it was too much for me to keep up with.

I remember I went to Cafe Circa the first time and it was filled with :datazz: :blessed:.

I brought my boys back a month later and the situation was :snoop: :heh:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
What did you come here to do? Anytime you take a vacation you should have an objection for the trip. When I went to Cali, I wanted to go to Leno, chill on a few of the beaches and get my shopping on. Did all of those things and went over into Mexico for a while as well. Did you just go to atlanta and expect to play things by ear?

explore downtown, talk to some hoez here, visit some family who were all at one point were living in Chicago :deadmanny: , and buy clothes and shyt.

this is what i think about the ATL

+ weather was nice there but it was in the 80's today and yesterday in the Chi too right?

+the girls in ATL look a bit better i guess. They were ruff looking like the ones in the Chi. i dont know... they just look different i guess... but in a better way.

+the sea food place i was talking "Bay Beeze/Sea Beeze" was amazing

+met some family members that i haven't seen in years

but.....

- their downtown was lame
- the nikkaz over there in College Park are hella creepy
- A little too country for my liking "see girls come in a fully packed bus with her 8 or whatever kids i was like .... really? One of her kids kept putting his hand on my lap after sucking his thumb extra hard"
-they had some hailstones the size of tennis balls not too long ago :scusthov:
-the looks those country white folks were giving me there
-a lot of fat girls

I might be back tho. I love my grandma :hug:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
explore downtown, talk to some hoez here, visit some family who were all at one point were living in Chicago :deadmanny: , and buy clothes and shyt.

+ weather was nice there but it was in the 80's today and yesterday in the Chi too right?

+the girls in ATL look a bit better i guess. They were ruff looking like the ones in the Chi. i dont know... they just look different i guess... but in a better way.

but.....

- A little too country for my liking "see girls come in a fully packed bus with her 8 or whatever kids i was like .... really? One of her kids kept putting his hand on my lap after sucking his thumb extra hard"
-a lot of fat girls

:russ:
This nikka came to Atlanta and rode the Marta around College Park. Now he like:shaq2:this shyt lame.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I have an office in Midtown and whenever I visit I stay at the loews on 12th and Peachtree St. Happy hour in there :whew: Unfortunately whenever I'm there its just for a day or two so I dont get to see much outside of midtown. I haev some peoples that live like 30-40 min outside the city, and my aunt and grandmother live in stone mountain. I need to take a few days and visit the whole place.

Reign and Vanquish are right across the street from Loews

but.....

-a lot of fat girls

Get the fukk out of here.

You didn't come to have any type of real fun nikka

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm in Chicago right now breh and aside from this bullshyt House Picnic coming up and the Taste, nothing special here than any of the other major cities I lived in.

We just told you don't go downtown. Who the fukk goes downtown unless you're at GSU for hoes? Anything past Ponce and you too far south or not far enough to have fun. Sound like yo ass went to Super Grand Buffet with the family and kicked it at Gwinett Place the whole time talking about...

":stopitslime:....Its boring here."

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I'm at the Buffalo Wild Wings right now in buckhead and my brehs the bait out here :whoo: idk what the OP is doing but of course downtown Chi is better than Downtown Atl but as far as the bad bish ratio no comparing breh get to buckhead or sandy springs plenty of high class low self esteem bishes for you breh :stylin: