I'm amazed society has no way to fix HOMELESSNESS

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Many societies like Singapore and Finland have solved the issue of homelessness because they care about the well being of their members.

America being the only developed nation without some form of universal health care clearly doesn't give a fukk about the overall well being of its citizens :francis:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Tyler Perry was almost to at on point now he rich

Stop using outliers, yeah they are people who went through a bad patch and ended homeless, but those type of people don't stay homeless, you not homeless now are you
The fact you smart enough to sleep on a roof of apartment building shows you have a different mentality then most homeless people, if you go to San Francisco its literally people sleeping on mattress ON THE SIDEWALK chillin with they feet up in the middle of the day

Real homeless people have given up on life

I've seen able bodied men don't even look like they missed a meal standing in front of places begging, I gave all the change I had in my pocket to this women in a power chair because she was an old woman with a disability, then some bum ass nikka come up to me asking what about him, I almost beat his ass, ain't nothing him he just not shyt

When you don't have any family or friends, to go to when you hit rock bottom, what have you been doing your whole life

unless you was some kind of orphan who was abused in foster care and abandoned or some shyt, you got plenty of time to build relationships and work multiple jobs

A grown man should never be homeless, you can rent a room in somebody house, or in a roach motel

There is always jobs available like being a dish washer, working at a car wash, you can get jobs like this damn near instantly

A mental sound individual can be homeless and not even look it

You can get a gym membership before covid to shower, sleeping in the park in a tent if he are somewhere warm, or sleep in a storage unit a night

The type of people see out here in this day and age on skid row and shyt, are in the bay area, them people are BEYOND HELP

They are mentally broken and most of them belong in a mental facilities, not body in their right mind will be comfortable living the way they do natural survival

I respect your opinion.

How are they supposed to pay for said gym membership or storage unit? The money they hustle is for food and fluids.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ON THE SIDEWALK chillin with they feet up in the middle of the day

I gave all the change I had in my pocket to this women in a power chair because she was an old woman with a disability, then some bum ass nikka come up to me asking what about him, I almost beat his ass, ain't nothing him he just not shyt
:dead:.

I know I shouldn't be laughing but that portion is hilarious.:mjlol:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
America has an answer for homelessness. Its called sending them on buses to other states. out of sight out of mind

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect your opinion.

How are they supposed to pay for said gym membership or storage unit? The money they hustle is for food and fluids.

Some people are just bums

Like I said you can get a job at the car wash, its a shytty job where people always quit, and you can make tips to get cash the same day

you can beg to get 50 dollars to rent a room where you can washed your ass and go to a job interview

when there is a will there is a way

Like I said, these people weren't born homeless, drugs, etc led them to that point or just being a fukk nikka in general

some people might be got thrown into the ringer with extreme circumstances but not most

You can literally go into pubic bathroom and wash your ass, you can steal from walgreens and sell shyt on the street to people, this is what legit homeless people do to make money, they go into stores and steal, and sell it on the street, so they can rent a room and get high, this is 90 percent of homeless people anywh

Those are bums, some people are just bums

I know a guy who is a classical trained musician, but is a straight bum, he make 400 dollars a day playing his instruments on streets all around the country, but he's a fukking bum

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Some people are just bums

Like I said you can get a job at the car wash, its a shytty job where people always quit, and you can make tips to get cash the same day

you can beg to get 50 dollars to rent a room where you can washed your ass and go to a job interview

when there is a will there is a way

Like I said, these people weren't born homeless, drugs, etc led them to that point or just being a fukk nikka in general

some people might be got thrown into the ringer with extreme circumstances but not most

You can literally go into pubic bathroom and wash your ass, you can steal from walgreens and sell shyt on the street to people, this is what legit homeless people do to make money, they go into stores and steal, and sell it on the street, so they can rent a room and get high, this is 90 percent of homeless people anywh

Those are bums, some people are just bums

I know a guy who is a classical trained musician, but is a straight bum, he make 400 dollars a day playing his instruments on streets all around the country, but he's a fukking bum

Yea I see where you're coming from.
I dont know of any $50/ night motels or "roach motels" in the area but I havent done any research to find any. I would rather them come to the shelter because they could save that money and because i dont want them to use drugs or engage in prostitution ( this is not always the case). I've given so much narcan, I dont even think twice about it, I know the symptoms, I know they od'd and I know to do that or epi pen shot.
I know that most steal, but this is not the way, I know sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do but risking their "freedom" isnt worth it. We have to figure out how to be proactive and not reactive to these situations. Sometimes I wish TheColi had video chats available so that we can get our points across/debate more effectively.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is what happens when your country's money is tied up in wars/military bases/sending money to other countries for political agendas/other stupid things.

I've always said, this country could end all its problems over night if they stopped trying to be a super power.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Capitalism:francis: You see how the government creates money out of thin air for these corporations. Trillians. Reperations health care, homelessness, free education disturbs American Capitalism / Fascism. All this shot could be fixed overnight if our government actually cared