I'm addicted to buying guns....AMA

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
I never fukked with it before. Except on COD. :russ: Honestly if you gone go shottys I say go for a mossberg
Mossberg is cool but I'm a Remington man myself.
I would say start with a 9mm. Just my opinion.

Although I'm a huge fan of 45's
The ammo for 9mm is very affordable and the physical damage it causes to the body is comparable to the .40. Recoil isn't as bad so most people shoot more accurately with the 9mm, there is a reason Leo's and the federal government sticks with it.

I'm not manly enough for the .45 though, that's a big round.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not Hollywood quiet, a suppressor disperses the gases from the bullet firing from the gun, it disrupts it sonic crack of the bullet. But if you buy one, it will take 6 months to a year to get. Plus you have to get fingerprinted and a lot of suppressors are more expensive than a pistol. The suppressors I've made for myself are quieter than a balloon pop.

Yeah we really need that Hollywood quiet to get there... :birdman:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I can see it silencing a 22...I have no purpose for it tho. Ear protection is a good point tho. :ehh: I don't shoot as much as I'd like anyway and I'll only kill a nikka for fukking with me. How you build yours?

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I know, I'm actually dismayed they havent built a silencer that actually works. I was watching the military channel one day and the guy was explaining it that while the sound is muffled and it conceals muzzle flash it is still loud enough to spike on a decibel meter like you can still hear it on the block and shyt.

All this money the military has and they still wont build a working prototype that actually works. :francis:
You can't hear it on the block unless it's dead quiet and you live in a cul da sac. The guy on tv was probably trying to downplay the effectiveness so that people wouldn't get hyped to own one.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
The ammo for 9mm is very affordable and the physical damage it causes to the body is comparable to the .40. Recoil isn't as bad so most people shoot more accurately with the 9mm, there is a reason Leo's and the federal government sticks with it.

I'm not manly enough for the .45 though, that's a big round.[/QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

I got 45 acp and long colt 45's.... shyt will put hair on yo chest... and I love it.

I'mm get that 500 magnum next[

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mossberg is cool but I'm a Remington man myself.

I'm not manly enough for the .45 though, that's a big round.

:ahh: I Coppin one this year. I promise

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Springfield sub compact 9 or 40 is a much better gun for a first time gun owner imo.

you are better off spending the extra 150-200

Springfield-XD-11.jpg

I own a of S&W 40s by the way.
I agree but I always take price into account for first time gun owners. The safety features on this gun make it great for beginners and they are top quality.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Yea I can see it silencing a 22...I have no purpose for it tho. Ear protection is a good point tho. :ehh: I don't shoot as much as I'd like anyway and I'll only kill a nikka for fukking with me. How you build yours?
I bought a couple of pieces from a website and formed my own baffles made out of freeze plugs to fit inside the tube. The high end machinists can make their own baffles out of lighter material like titanium, plus they are able to form more intricate shapes that disperse the gasses better than a formed freeze plug.