I'm addicted to buying guns....AMA

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
What's the best handgun for someone who never used a firearm?
wm_6906616.jpg

S&W sd9ve or sd40ve... They're the same price, around $300, heavy trigger (good for beginners), holds 14+1, easy to field strip and clean. It's a quality gun for the cheap price and is basically a poor man's glock.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'd imagine the most vulnerable places in the house are the dinner table (because you're usually eating) and the toilet (because you're probably taking a shyt) which guns do you reach for?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd imagine the most vulnerable places in the house are the dinner table (because you're usually eating) and the toilet (because you're probably taking a shyt) which guns do you reach for?
I got 3 kids so all my guns are in my room. I open carry a lot so my .40 is usually on my hip in the afternoon. Basically it's probably gone be the .40. Shotty is on deck in my closet in case of intruder and my 380 is in my night stand...also my wife keeps hers in her purse so she can and will grab if it goes down

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Is it possible to get an actual silencer that works?!? I mean have they invented one yet that makes the it Silent at all.... :patrice:
Not Hollywood quiet, a suppressor disperses the gases from the bullet firing from the gun, it disrupts it sonic crack of the bullet. But if you buy one, it will take 6 months to a year to get. Plus you have to get fingerprinted and a lot of suppressors are more expensive than a pistol. The suppressors I've made for myself are quieter than a balloon pop.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
why you buy that trash hi point

:scust:

I also have a lot of guns, but i don't feel comfortable like you posting that shyt online.

S&W sd9ve or sd40ve... They're the same price, around $300, heavy trigger (good for beginners), holds 14+1, easy to field strip and clean. It's a quality gun for the cheap price and is basically a poor man's glock.

Springfield sub compact 9 or 40 is a much better gun for a first time gun owner imo.

you are better off spending the extra 150-200

Springfield-XD-11.jpg

I own a of S&W 40s by the way.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Not exactly silent brah. But I'm not gone lie. I haven't shot a gun with a silencer on it. But it has been beat in my head that it's not what people think it is.
Basically if you've dropped at book on a hard floor, it's about the same decibel level. I have a suppressed .22, converted 9mm and 300 Blackout and they are all fairly quiet. But like I said, it depends on the ammo. You have to get subsonic ammo for it to be truly effective. Putting a silencer on an AR shooting .223 isn't going to silence the bullet at all really because of the velocity.