I'm about to join #Catset in a few day's: I need some helpful tips

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

Why not? Are they sick

Those short snouts give them breathing problems. They have a laundry list of issues. I love bulldogs but breeding has made them unhealthy. There's people trying to get them banned from being bred.

There's a guy on YouTube I used to follow and he had to put his bulldog down. Got a puppy and it was constantly going to the vet. Don't get one.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gonna drop in as a first time cat owner. My girl basically made a unilateral decision to have one.. but I shoulda known because she talked about owning cats growing up.

What we have is a described as a lap cat. Some cats are just naturally more affectionate, and this means they want to always be up in your face. Its sometimes better than a cat that just wants to sit on the other side of the room, but also annoying.

The cat will sit on / next to me, and gets an attitude if I dare to shift positions for my own comfort. Like someone else said, they also do what they want. So be ready to learn reverse psychology.

Make sure it drinks water. Our cat went a while not drinking any and developed in infection. You might need to mix the food with water. We feed our cat soft food, hard food, and warm water mixed together.

And play with the cat. Its a living being that will be depending on you for everything including play.

All and all, I enjoy having one. Cats a fukking weird and random, always trying to get into something. It can be cool tho. They aren't as desperate as dogs, but also lack the loyalty of dogs. Its a trade off.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
I know y'all furniture smell like stank p*ssy
U3Z43nM.gif