I'm about to join #Catset in a few day's: I need some helpful tips

Superstar
Daps
Cats leave fur everywhere, shyt in boxes that leave the house stinking, and scratch shyt up. Not to mention it’s weird. Any nikka who lives by himself with cats is fukking weird :scust:

:unimpressed:
What kind of feral ass cats are you dealing with?! If you go cheap on the litter and litter box you deserve the smell.

Black Women love my cat, my p*ssy (pun intended) rate has increased dramatically since I got a cat. Only white women are interested in the dog, but I don’t fw them.

She is clean, chill, only scratches her scratching posts, kills bugs, kills squirrels, Kill birds, minimal shedding (unlike the dog), and keeps my lady visitors’ panties wet
:manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What kind of feral ass cats are you dealing with?! If you go cheap on the litter and litter box you deserve the smell.

Black Women love my cat, my p*ssy (pun intended) rate has increased dramatically since I got a cat. Only white women are interested in the dog, but I don’t fw them.

She is clean, chill, only scratches her scratching posts, kills bugs, kills squirrels, Kill birds, minimal shedding (unlike the dog), and keeps my lady visitors’ panties wet

Why nikkas gotta lie to make a point? :mjlol:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps

[\thread]

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
Cats are for women and nasty nikkas with vermit :umad:

You are entitled to your opinions

149-FA6-BC-B08-A-4-A89-9-DA2-AB6-C9-D9876-CC.jpg

Superstar
Daps
No bytch giving you p*ssy solely cause you got a cat. Stop cappin :mjlol:

:stopitslime:
They get excited when my cat greets them and purrs.... they think it’s sweet......then I make they p*ssy purr later.

A single dude in a house with a dog makes them think I’ll dog them out eventually. The cat, being there too, makes them think I’m wholesome and ready for love.

:lolbron:The girth keeps them coming back

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
:salute:
They get excited when my cat greets them and purrs.... they think it’s sweet......then I make they p*ssy purr later.

A single dude in a house with a dog makes them think I’ll dog them out eventually. The cat, being there too, makes them think I’m wholesome and ready for love.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
MY CAT NEVER HAD ANY TOYS...

JUST USE TO TEACH HIM
HOW TO FIGHT WITH MY HAND.

HE USED TO SCRATCH ME UP GOOD
BUT IT WORKED.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE
SOME TALL shyt HE CAN CLIMB
AND LEAP ONTO.

:devil:
:evil:
This and that other story you told reminds me so much of my childhood cat (RIP).

My dad used to like to teach our cat to fight using his hands. His hands used to be scratched the fug up. Our cat was technically an inside cat, but we’d let him come in and out as he pleased. Whenever he wanted to come in, he’d meow at my window, no matter what the time was, and I’d let him in. Sometimes I used to think we housed a damn alley cat, because he stayed out in the streets. I loved that cat so much. His body finally gave out on him, and my dad took him to the vet to have him put to sleep. Had him 13 years.