I'm a lame who is not good with women

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get attention with women but I always brush it off as them just being friendly but my biggest problem is that I just don't know what to say to them.

I always see nikkas being all smooth with women, charming them and making them laugh but I always go around with the :birdman:face.

practice with girls your not attracted to

u know like fat chicks then move up

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm the same way pretty much :yeshrug:
I'm good when I'm at a social function like a party or a kickback (not a club) .I prefer to ease into it but I let my intentions known quickly. Used to chop it up with chicks for as much as an hour before asking for the digits only for them to tell me they're taken :beli: I'm still :flabbynsick: when it comes to hollering at girls out of the blue when my mind is not on them though. Mouthpiece needs some work there.

Talking to them like one of your boys is cool, just ease up on what you say though. Unless you want a ho.

And yeah, I'm an attractive guy and I get a lot of attention from women at my job. But I'm 31 and tired of the club/bar scene to pick up. Probably just need to slow down, relax and get myself out more.

Just don't want to put more energy into it than I need to now, I guess.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yo I literally thought I was like one of the only dudes like this:skip:
I ain't no lame nikka though :birdman:

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
If u ain't a smiling nikka, try givin chicks a head nod and smirk to break the ice. If she feeling u she'll head nod back.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I said to her, "you guys should reimburse me for all the books/coffee I've bought" :snoop:

She just did the

eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif

:smh:

:pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha:

:deadrose:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Seriously this thread is basically about my life breh, worst thing is that I'm kind of attractive, chicks tell me i'm funny/cool/interesting and all that but I just have so little game brehs it's crazy, I'm the guy that manages to come back home alone even when it's chicks asking ME out :shaq2:

Honestly I don't about y'all but I do know that for me it's linked to a SEVERE lack of self-confidence for reasons that have nothing to do with ladies in the first place (it's WAY deeper) so I usually end up with chicks that I'm just kind of attracted to, I hardly EVER approach those I'm really attracted to, which leads to frustration...

I don't know, there's some good advice here but maybe approaching girls you'll almost sure you'll never see again (in stores, in the street...NOT at the club, or at the store you go often) may be good practice.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Talking to chicks :heh:

I usually don't say more than a few words to em then I just sit back and listen and pick my spots. You just need 3 key things: Confidence, make her laugh, and let her do most of the talking and you'll be good. Plenty of chicks have told me I'm easy to talk to because I listen. But I also have that selective hearing syndrome too :youngsabo:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Real talk, breh. Entertain yourself, and they will be entertained.
trueeee

I'm 31 that makes is worse :snoop:

I don't talk a lot and I can go for hours without saying anything to her. I usually speak when I am prompted

awww thats so cute you sound like my type. socially awkward dudes. lol. seriously just talk about random stuff(EXCEPT THE WEATHER) till she feels more comfortable then ask her to go do something she mentioned she likes doing during the convo. And go out. Like go do stuff. Lunch, movies etc.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
i don't think y'all actually have a problem talking to women i believe it's more that you're infatuated with them so you feel the need to try and impress them...the best way to kill infatuation is by focusing on their disgusting and vile human nature...imagine her taking a shyt while you're looking at her to ruin her "glamorous" and "elegant" image she's trying to portray...your imagination exists for a reason :myman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think y'all actually have a problem talking to women i believe it's more that you're infatuated with them so you feel the need to try and impress them...the best way to kill infatuation is by focusing on their disgusting and vile human nature...imagine her taking a shyt while you're looking at her to ruin her "glamorous" and "elegant" image she's trying to portray...your imagination exists for a reason :myman:

Low key jewel dropping.

I see you:myman: