I'm a lame who is not good with women

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't follow anyones advise posted in here about learning to talk to broads. It doesn't matter what u say to broads as long youre confident and comfortable. Again. It doesn't matter what comes out your mouth as long as you're confident. Its how u say it not so much what u say. With that said what you need to do is put your pride and standards aside and get your dikk wet by some fat hood rat. Dive right in waste no time. That will go a long way in unstilling confidence and comfort with broads/p*ssy cause they're all basically the same. If u don't have the stomach for going that route then alcohol is your best friend.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm the same way breh it's okay.

I get these broads interested but my calm personality tends to make them think I'm not interested. Usually, I'm not actually interested, but when I am it works against me. Sometimes I'm actually oblivious to a chick's advances. If she isn't being obvious about her interest I usually have a hard time telling.

:manny:
That's me exactly :ohhh:

Edit: And my 5000th post :ohhh:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:sadcam:

I'm the same way. Let's see. This weekend I got a number pretty easily but when I texted chick she didn't answer and that was yesterday. :leon:

Just a second ago I said something very lame to the barista at this coffee/book joint I frequent. I said to her, "you guys should reimburse me for all the books/coffee I've bought" :snoop:

She just did the

eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif

:smh:

I mine as well never come back to this joint.

ETA: Worst part is she's been eying me for 3 weeks now. Just friendly eye contact and I finally muster the balls to just say something and that's all that comes out? :wtf:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I don't go running up on every broad I come across I usually hit most of them with the :beli: face. Just be yourself and be honest with them. If you looking for the digits come out and be real with her.

What type of girls you attracted to? I'm not the most outgoing person but if I do run into someone that interest me I usually just spark small convo and see how it goes.

Don't try too hard I know nikkas especially ones I work with that kill themselves 10 seconds before they spit a word out with clownish ass behavior. I don't bother with the stuck up types if the girl no selling or acting Hollywood I usually K.I.M.

I think I got too good a personality sometimes because these chubby white bytches be coming to my job looking for me when I ain't even trying to mess with em. Got me like :whoa: get the fukk back.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
TALK TO HER LIKE YOU TALK TO YOUR HOMEBOYS...

B1TCHES can tell when u feel INDIFFERENT or INSECURE with them

when you don't conform or don't go out of your way to react or patronize them then THEY respect you and our intrigued by the fact that YOU TREAT THEM JUST LIKE "ONE OF THE GUYS"

It shows them that you are good at something which many ain't good at...

which is BEING YOURSELF...

i too was a LAME at talking to WOMEN..till a lady broke it down for me that I TRY TO HARD..i was TOO PREDICTABLE..or the other extreme is what my cousin said YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO A BROAD...or you COME OFF SCARED OF BYATCHES

you gotta find the MIDDLE PATH or MIDDLE GROUND as the taoists say which is always THE CENTER OF YOURSELF which is YOU.....

confucious says..."Dont' worry about a b1tch" "

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Almost all of my girlfriends I met while drunk but I want to change that I want to be able to get a girl without dutch courage

It can be done. Alot of strippers feel the same way and try to quit drinking and its really hard but it can be done. Just smile and make eye contact, breathe through your nose and relax your face so you dont look nervous

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just clown them. Nothing better than to bust their chops because meanwhile while every other guy and their father is swooning over her, you're extremely comfortable cracking on them and just being cool. Now when I say do that, don't become a god damned clown now. Just sparingly. You don't want to be the "funny" guy that is looked upon as the friend.

Just practice talking to women that work in department stores and get comfy talking to them about anything because they have no choice to be nice to you.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
this thread hitting a little to close to home :to:

ive gotten better in the past few years by just not giving a fukk and if a chick is cool :manny: if not :manny:

and tbh im a pretty good looking guy just awkward :yeshrug:

when im drinking tho :mjpls: different story

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk numbers though unless you're messing w/ women that are 25+. it's 2013...if youre talking to young women on the weekend include them in your plans.

if you know of a party that day, let em know, see if they're down. ask if they have friends for your friends. if you're shopping, ask them to help you find or decide on something. be loose. be relaxed. if you were a fine chick, you'd probably give out your number at least twice a week. it's gotta be boring as fukk.

plus, most women like playing "co-conspirator" or "partner" w/ a dude. it bonds you. plus, there's a psychological phenomena where when you help someone with something, you tend to subconsciously recognize them as valuable...after all, they were worth helping :jawalrus:.