I'm a lame who is not good with women

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'm the same way breh it's okay.

I get these broads interested but my calm personality tends to make them think I'm not interested. Usually, I'm not actually interested, but when I am it works against me. Sometimes I'm actually oblivious to a chick's advances. If she isn't being obvious about her interest I usually have a hard time telling.

:manny:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
where your homies? sounds like you could use a hypeman...or you could be a wingman with nothing to lose. :manny:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I'm the same way breh it's okay.

I get these broads interested but my calm personality tends to make them think I'm not interested. Usually, I'm not actually interested, but when I am it works against me. Sometimes I'm actually oblivious to a chick's advances. If she isn't being obvious about her interest I usually have a hard time telling.

:manny:

Story of my life

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She is now staying 3hours away from me and I'm going to visit her 2 weeks from now but I don't think that shyt will work.

Well you've gotten a chick before so you know you can do it again. Just talk to em like you already know em.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I get attention with women but I always brush it off as them just being friendly but my biggest problem is that I just don't know what to say to them.

I always see nikkas being all smooth with women, charming them and making them laugh but I always go around with the :birdman:face.
Brothers with no game unite :blessed:

U not alone breh :salute:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was the same way in high school. Then in college I took anatomy, and learned about the digestive tract. Now when I look at a girl I see them with their small intestine and large intestine & other organs. Don't know why but that helped

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Do you have a friend you can practice just talking to on? If no, go to a bar, find an average looking white chick that looks to be alone and just be brutally honest and tell her I said so.

"You come here often? (wait for answer, respond appropriately and then follow with) I really suck at meeting girls but my friend told me I should just be honest. I think youre really pretty and I think we should exchange numbers."

If she says she has a boyfriend tell her thats even better, you could use another female friend to give you good advice. If she refuses again then say well thanks for not being mean about it and smile and walk away. Don't hawk her.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Introduce yourself, ask her if yall could talk for a minute, once she says "yes" tell her that she caught your eye, ask her if yall can exchange numbers, then exchange numbers, real simple, no forced long ass conversation, no awkwardness.

Most dudes these days try to break ice by engaging in unnecessary conversation, forcing jokes, being dishonest with their intentions e.t.c. they think that sht works, thats why all these pick up artist books and courses sell so well. The thing is women have heard it all before, every routine you think is unique to you they have seen, all you're doing is making them think you think they're stupid, which is counterproductive. Point is be direct, she will respect it and your intentions will be clear from the jump.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Well you've gotten a chick before so you know you can do it again. Just talk to em like you already know em.

I don't talk a lot and I can go for hours without saying anything to her. I usually speak when I am prompted

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Introduce yourself, ask her if yall could talk for a minute, once she says "yes" tell her that she caught your eye, ask her if yall can exchange numbers, then exchange numbers, real simple, no forced long ass conversation, no awkwardness.

Most dudes these days try to break ice by engaging in unnecessary conversation, forcing jokes, being dishonest with their intentions e.t.c. they think that sht works, thats why all these pick up artist books and courses sell so well. The thing is women have heard it all before, every routine you think is unique to you they have seen, all you're doing is making them think you think they're stupid, which is counterproductive. Point is be direct, she will respect it and your intentions will be clear from the jump.

Great advice :king: