I'm a lame who is not good with women

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I get attention with women but I always brush it off as them just being friendly but my biggest problem is that I just don't know what to say to them.

I always see nikkas being all smooth with women, charming them and making them laugh but I always go around with the :birdman:face.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
You might be overthinking it. Try a couple of methods here and there. I don't know, make her laugh so she can start to feel comfortable around you. Ask her questions about herself (what she does, etc) just act interested if you have to. :yeshrug: Females like to talk about themselves. Or just try a direct approach. What dude above said, you just gotta keep on trying what works for you. My homie is aggressive when it comes to talking to females. I like to get in their comfort zone and break that wall down :smugfavre:.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
First just compliment her and then just chit chat like you would a girl you arent interested in sexually/romatically. You compliment her first so she knows you not over there talking to her just to talk to her, you think she is pretty or has a nice smile whatever.

You're pretty
Whats your name
My name is Chief
blah blah blah about whatever, dont over do it though.
Let's exchange numbers or let me give you my number and maybe I can take you to dinner

Confidence is key though. You can have a shytty game but you gotta be confident in whatever it is your saying or she will laugh to her friends when you walk off.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
You gotta smile at em.Don't go up to em trying to look all hard n shyt.Just be yourself breh.Show some charisma.

My natural facial expression is :birdman: and I have been told that I look intimidating by women.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
1.Make her laugh or make her at ease if you aint a funny nikka
2.Ask em about their interests(:snoop:),aspirations/goals and what they like to do
3.Listen or pretend to listen then ask for the number

It's that simple.nikkas with "game" just have the things I just listed down pat